Bhabhi tere devar deewane!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Bhabhi tere devar deewane!

Apparently, devarsAnas Khan and Abhishek Sethiya are both trying to woo their on-screen bhabiVibhuti Trivedi, in real life

Vibhuti Trivedi aka Kinjal of Neem Neem Shahad Shahad may not occupy the centre stage on reel, but off it, it's an entirely different tale. She has become the hot cake on the sets of the show as she is being showered with attention by her two male coactors — Anas and Abhishek. Interestingly, Vibhuti is playing their on-screen bhabhi. We are told that Anas aka Deven and Abhishek aka Chirag are completely smitten by her. They are always vying for her undivided attention and are always at her service as soon as the camera stops rolling. Whenever the lady is not shooting, both of them call her constantly with some or the other frivolous reason. Informs our source, "Things went so awry one day during the shoot that the director was on the verge of losing his calm. There was a scene where Anas had to lovingly hold his bhabhi's hand expressing his affection, but it took him almost an hour to get it right as he failed to camouflage his true feelings for Vibhuti. He held her hand not as a devar but more like a saiyyan." Did anyone see Abhishek sulk as he witnessed this entire drama unfold? While, Abhishek admitted that he is fond of Vibhuti, Anas rubbished the news, "It's totally wrong. We only do masti on the sets." The actress says, "Yes, in this situation where both the guys are vying for me and do funny things to grab my attention. However, I never take it seriously and consider them as my good-friends." Certainly, why would you complain, Vibhuti?