WU-22Sep-My baatcutter matters to me & Realisation

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i loved the whole fight n the anger on reys face showed so clearly..i was so happy..it was like i was cheering him through out the fight..:)..the whole dance sequence was awesome..!!..:) finally Rey is back..the whole convo between rey n swayam was really worth watching..!! :)
Originally posted by julz

i loved the whole fight n the anger on reys face showed so clearly..i was so happy..it was like i was cheering him through out the fight..:)..the whole dance sequence was awesome..!!..:) finally Rey is back..the whole convo between rey n swayam was really worth watching..!! :)

Yeah Reys expressions were awesome and this incident gave us our old rey nack =]
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Yeah Reys expressions were awesome and this incident gave us our old rey nack =]
yes..am so happy..Rey is finally back..!! thanks for the update..the way u have written it is really nice..!! ⭐️
ye kya khichdi kar rahe bekar me :|
mujhe cv le lo..trps badh jayengi!
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ye kya khichdi kar rahe bekar me :|
mujhe cv le lo..trps badh jayengi!

Kyun bey ab kya hua aaj toh tere Kriyansh ne aage move kiya😛
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Kyun bey ab kya hua aaj toh tere Kriyansh ne aage move kiya😛
haan lekin woh cheap ladka fir aa gaya..den neha vishakha rey ke against usse warn kar rahe hai
mann karta hai ki jake kriya ke kaan me whisper karu ki rey ne kuch nahi kiya!😆 go grab 😆
kabaddi match kab  hua sanju ?? [:O]
Originally posted by luv_wacko

haan lekin woh cheap ladka fir aa gaya..den neha vishakha rey ke against usse warn kar rahe hai
mann karta hai ki jake kriya ke kaan me whisper karu ki rey ne kuch nahi kiya!😆 go grab 😆

Debo rey ne questionnaire prepare kiya toh tha and bt that cheap well I will thanx him as he gave Rey back to us⭐️

and abt kabbadi match abhi hua nahi hai its a kabbadi segment where IF team took there interview see tellybuzz😳
@Debo: Since when u turned into stelena :O