BV WU:22/9/11:A's dhamki 2 police, yahan J paresan

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update Kushi!

ur title is good ๐Ÿ˜† J was really looking like ๐Ÿ˜’ when G said her parents to stay till Diwali. he was worried a lot after seeing the things there. ๐Ÿ˜†

as mentioned in other post enemies are increasing for Singh family and im correct that DS worried abt Baba now who is very famous in the village. ๐Ÿ˜’ 

lot much soap to see in coming episodes then. 

Swetha
Kushi May god bless u. U sat and watched the half an hour of sheer torture for providing all of us written update...

How is curfew going on these days๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by vasuja - 12 years ago

j ko hamesa kaam khatam hote ke baad paresani ka ehesas q hota hai...๐Ÿ˜†

didnt he know...it will be very difficult to adjust with G's parents in one room...and they wont return so soon...itne dur ayehain...2 din main chale toh nehi jayenge...!!
๐Ÿ˜†...but jo bhi ho...j's tensed face and A's angry look...r better than prev episode...๐Ÿ˜†
yeh do cheez ek sath ek hi scene main q nehin dikhta??
kyun kyun kyun...๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vasuja

Kushi May god bless u. U sat and watched the half an hour of sheer torture for providing all of us written update...

How is curfew going on these days๐Ÿ˜‰

thanx vasu...today was a lil better than yesterday๐Ÿ˜‰
i am used to this type of torture now...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
my curfew timing...not to sit in front of lappy after 10.30pm IST... is coming up as usual...after 1 hour๐Ÿ˜‰...koi dhilai nehin usme๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by khusi_*

thanx vasu...today was a lil better than yesterday๐Ÿ˜‰
i am used to this type of torture now...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
my curfew timing...not to sit in front of lappy after 10.30pm IST... is coming up as usual...after 1 hour๐Ÿ˜‰...koi dhilai nehin usme๐Ÿ˜†

Kushi I cannot appreciate you and others who update any lesser. I feel bad that things have become so bad in BV these days. I usually like all this samaj seva and fighting against injustice tracks, but don't know why I am not getting the same kick out of Anandi samaj seva track...

In a way the curfew is good for you. Internet can be very addictive and u will end up loosing precious hours of sleep.
Originally posted by vasuja

Kushi I cannot appreciate you and others who update any lesser. I feel bad that things have become so bad in BV these days. I usually like all this samaj seva and fighting against injustice tracks, but don't know why I am not getting the same kick out of Anandi samaj seva track...

In a way the curfew is good for you. Internet can be very addictive and u will end up loosing precious hours of sleep.
i am not that happy with this samaj seva too...but baas i can resist myself from watching it coz...i want anandi to be successful anyhow...and it is better than her moping.
and try to help juleka by doing update for another one day as far as i can!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes mom doesnt allow me to sit in front of lappy or tv late at night coz when i was working on a s/w project for long hours and even after that i was addicted ๐Ÿ˜ณ, i had some sleeping problems due to it...so my mom made this rule๐Ÿ˜†...

@swetha...congrax for ur new position!!...u promoted to senior member from groupbie in IFโญ๏ธ
       Seems Anandi superwoman saviour is the one & only ALL- IN- ONE ready made solution provider (leaving her own issues) to all the social problems.

She won't study further(at least a graduation in Law)..she won't settle issues with J.. So no tracks of college or an entry of new guy to support her..so no entertainment at all..Even if she enters the politics,her legal issues will hinder the progress.

Seems JG 's egoistic clashes without classes will take more time than required to complete real time MS. No parpota,no bade papa,so no suspense.   What's in store 4 us to justify why BV?Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

i am not that happy with this samaj seva too...but baas i can resist myself from watching it coz...i want anandi to be successful anyhow...and it is better than her moping.
and try to help juleka by doing update for another one day as far as i can!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes mom doesnt allow me to sit in front of lappy or tv late at night coz when i was working on a s/w project for long hours and even after that i was addicted ๐Ÿ˜ณ, i had some sleeping problems due to it...so my mom made this rule๐Ÿ˜†...

@swetha...congrax for ur new position!!...u promoted to senior member from groupbie in IFโญ๏ธ

hhahah thank u Kushi! i crossed 200 mark can't believe it ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: take care dear and ur mom is right and i support her in this matter ๐Ÿ˜Š. it really effects ur health. i personally feel that problem at times. here the laptop is the only source for me to get away from feeling bore whole day so i will be visiting the forums, chat with my friends n cousins, watch some movies or surf something in wiki. became so addicted that at times i feel so dizzy that it takes atleast 30min to become normal.  

coming to serial: A's samaj seva is getting really bore. now she will get tauntings with Ds 2moro for blaming the baba. i think she will stop A from supporting Asha?????   

CV's have forgot A's education track i think. no sign of it at all.๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Police inspector ๐Ÿ˜กstill trying scare tactics on asha , anandi fights back ,but how did she  know all police rules and regulations๐Ÿ˜• -from women constables presence at female victims FIR to how to register statement..must be  courtesy her ๐Ÿ˜‰lappatapp gyan๐Ÿ˜† ..
Inspector turns up to arrest baba almost  pleading to that criminal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ"please come to jail,jo chahiye mill jaayegaa in cell,every luxury provided".๐Ÿ˜ณ...how scared are they of this karmanand ๐Ÿ˜ก,he was even glaring at asha,even DS is worried now...
๐Ÿ˜‰iskaa naam karmanand ki jagah KU-karm-anand honaa chahiye thaa..
Jagya not to happy at his inlaws taking over his room๐Ÿ˜†,but he seemed more disappointed  seeing only fruits served-maybe he was expecting sasuma cooking him some ghar kaa khana ๐Ÿ˜†..seems illegal sasuma was too busy chatting with kunda tai๐Ÿค”,hope she blurts out about anandi,kunda tai ko bhi toh patha chale inn daaktaron ki sacchai..๐Ÿ˜ˆ