Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Khushi

its amazing how much of a clout this dongi baba has. No wonder he is so Bold but not Beautiful at all 😡. anyway the police certainly cannot refuse to lodge an FIR no matter who the culprit or victim is. I have never heard of any police arresting the suspects showing them so much respect.

I am sorry guys I cannot stop myself from saying that this baba has a very irritating smile. Whenever I see him laugh I feel like doing this  to his face. 

On the other hand J seems to have welcomed his nightmare, being around his so called "gawars". The disgust on his face was worth watching when he saw the trio happily enjoying fruits. He might have felt anyway his illegal wife doesn't make any food for him. All these days he has been surviving on these fruits now these guests would finish his quota of food too. G wants her parents to stay until Diwali, 😲. Diwali tak tho J ka diwala nikal jayega 😉. Now that A is busy with Asha, I wonder if she will remember to deposit J's sustenance expenses. That will be fun if she forgets.

I so hope the truth of this illegal couple come into light in front of Kunda tai and their Bombay friends, courtesy G's parents.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont like this dhongi baba track. Hope they wrap it soon.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update khusi_*
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks a lot for the update🤗