•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Sudama  praises food made by Murali's  wife.He asys, he has never eaten such a tasty food. Murali says this food is made with love, even a plain roti when given with love becomes tasty, compared to various dishes. He watches sudama eating happily. SB, JV, Parvatiji, who is Annapurna, are also happy seeing this. Krishna insists now Sudama should sleep, because Dwaraka is quite far from here. Krishna tells him to sleep in a good place. Sudama says he will sleep on floor, Krishna tells him if someone doesn't understand with love, then with pressure, he should be convinced. Hearing this Sudama  says, you are Murali Manohar, one who is liked, you play very good flute, will you play for me, so I can get peaceful sleep. Krishna agrees,  he plays flute, Sudama  sleeps.

Next morning Krishna is looking outside from window, SB, comes there asks him are you talking something special with Suryadev, he says, yes he is wishing me on arrival of my friend, today entire nature is happy. Sudama will reach dwaraka today.

Murali & sudama reach near Dwarka. Murali shows Sudama, the golden, glittering city is Shri krishna's Dwaraka. Sudama is overwhelmed seeing Krishna's city. They enters inside Dwaraka. Sudama sits under a tree. Murali touches his feet, asking for his leave. Sudama  asks him to show, where does Krishna live. He says ask anyone here, they will show you the way. Sudama  thanks Murali for helping him. Murali leaves.

Sudama starts asking people where does Krishna live, nobody answers him, only one boy shows him the direction. Sudama starts walking, some people seeing him, starts discussing about his look, one of them says, he is not from Dwaraka, even beggers of Dwaraka are in better condition then him. Sudama asks them where does Krishna live, they tell him to go to a dharmashala, where he will get food & money. Sudama  says he want's to meet Krishna, he is his childhood friend. One of them shows him the way. Others ask him why did he show the correct way, that man replies in palace Brahmins are given food & money, he will atleast get that, other man says that is possible only when the guards will let him go inside. Hearing this Sudama gets doubtful about meeting his friend, looks at his torn clothes  & starts thinking if he should go to meet Krishna or not.

SB, JV are with Krishna who says a Brahmin is fighting a battle with his thoughts, he is comparing riches of Dwaraka with his poverty, is in dilemma, he may return without meeting him. SB tells him even if he returns, you have already met him as Murali Manaohar. Krishna says that can not be called meeting of two friends. SB asks him, why didn't he show his real self, when he met you. Krishna says Sudama will have to get over all his doubts before reaching me. He will have to pass a tough test before meeting me. ( how many tests?)

Here Sudama remembers Susheela & his children, she'd told him, why should his children suffer, God is aware of everything, why will he not remember his friend. Now Sudama decides to meet Krishna.

it was a good episode...missing rukmani but satyabhama and jamvati r doing a fine job ! just one point, howcome ppl. of dwarka r so badtameez haughty & arrogant ðŸ¤¢ aam janta in all yug's was quite dumb ðŸ¤¢ be it treata or dwaparyug...
I agree w/ Charu.  Didn't get to see last night's episode due to a power-cut, but these are the same people who lived w/ Krishna in Mathura and endured Kansa's tyranny.  How have they suddenly become so vain?

It's true that towards the end of Krishna's reign, the people of Dwarka did become arrogant as a result of knowing that Krishna was there for them.  But it didn't set in this early - at this time, the people of Dwarka were pretty humble, and Sudama wouldn't have had any problems getting to Krishna's palace.  I don't like this aspect being dragged out in the name of tests - by last night, Sudama should have met Krishna, and tonight, KJS should have entertained him and he should have returned to his prosperous new home.  This track doesn't justify going into a 3rd week.
Thanks Meenakshi for a lovely update

Originally posted by _Vrish_

I agree w/ Charu.  Didn't get to see last night's episode due to a power-cut, but these are the same people who lived w/ Krishna in Mathura and endured Kansa's tyranny.  How have they suddenly become so vain?

This is one of the several creative liberties taken by the producers/directors. Actually, the fact that he was a brahman ,alone, would have been sufficient to grant him an audience with Krishna.

Secondly, the lay people making fun of his poverty was in very poor taste.😡 Brahmins, though poor, were not objects of ridicule but were highly venerated. The creatives should know where to draw the line. As Vrish said, it was only towards the end that they got arrogant and made fun of the rishis visiting them,and the consequences were fatal
Edited by varaali - 12 years ago

Krishna took so many tests of Sudama. He should take some tests of people of Dwaraka to teach them some good lessons.😃

thanks for the update