September 22 - Written Update - parichay

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the nice update naz๐Ÿ˜Š
today's epi totally illogical.well anand heard richa's msg but what's the need to go to her house.what will he go and do there that too in 1hr.can't he simply delete the msg and keep the phone with him.

kunal doing some vidhi.seeing it for the 1st time.(is there any such ritual in real๐Ÿ˜•)

why should siddhi go to beauty parlour,generally beauticians come home and decorate the bride na๐Ÿ˜•

and siddhi waiting for auto๐Ÿ˜†(thats the latest trend in ekta's shows.๐Ÿคฃ

ye sab kyu hua?kyunki bomb ko blast hona tha aur anand ka waha hona zyada zaroori tha๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†(hum toh soap queens hai hume sab maloom hai) LolEdited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

frankly...it was very illogical episode as u said...everything was so clumpsy...they had already planned this not just written on nick of moment but still they could not give it a proper shape...with show TRPs falling this kind of writing will harm the show๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

(hum toh soap queens hai hume sab maloom hai) Lolso toh hai

ya such bakwaas epi is totally unexpected at this time.we know where the story is directing but still they should have shown strong basis for the events
thanks for the update. strange me too didn't know or seen sofar wat rituals does elder bro ve in his younger bro's marriage ๐Ÿคชwhile seeing epi once i was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜• wat is it kunal or anand's marriage oh i was  n abt to pull my hair god saved my hair by ending epi at right time ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

thanks for the update. strange me too didn't know or seen sofar wat rituals does elder bro ve in his younger bro's marriage ๐Ÿคชwhile seeing epi once i was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜• wat is it kunal or anand's marriage oh i was  n abt to pull my hair god saved my hair by ending epi at right time ๐Ÿ˜†
when u feel the same way again remind urselves its Ekta mai show..u will feel bettter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So is Anand gonna die??? :(

thnks 4 the update.acc 2 anand s dream siddhi has 2 die then y z anand dying
thanks for the update dear 
Thanks Naz for the update... I would like to volunteer for WU on Friday.. Whom should i contact?