Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yrkkh-written update 22nd sep 2011

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
SS
Naitik praises rj's food n g3 over hears it she calls them inside n both go in 

M's
In the morning rj in thoughts when dadi comes n asks her about whats wrong n she says she is worried about the school project bec singhania's a also a part of it n it might effect their relationship dadi tells rj not to worry n from tomorrow  Navrathri is starting so every thing will be ok gj thinks of celebrating navrathri together with singhanias so she says dadi she will call them too 

Ss dining table
naksh g3,bm,n rb all a there akshara takes a plate of apple n stars eating all bm says good that she is eating n passes the tea to naitik n naitik says why no masala(i hope im correct) in tea g3 says "masala" so rb says rj used to put masala in evening tea n they have got used to it g3 is not happy.Bm says to g3 say what u said to me n she says she will tell every one in tomorrow after pooja rb agrees to it rb gets a call from a news paper reporter rb says dont let akshara get to know about this n she will get worried

Naksh room
Naitik says that he will try to come on time but id not please eat on time he sees akshara worried n asks a u worrying about the dress ur going to where tomorrow akshara says that g3 will tell everyone tomorrow n in front of all she will feel embarrassed naitik says everyone have kids not a big issue  but she says u will not understand n if u had been pregnant u will understand n says u look like pregnant he says when the baby comes u will see how fit i am akshi teases him by telling that she saw @ rashmi's wedding that how fit he is he says if u would have been pregnant  the i will not get embarrassed or fear he will speak with confidence with everyone  she says it easy to say but not to do 

Akshara as thaay ji
she starts questioning naitik as thaay ji n naitik is akshara so naitik comes n sits beside akshara akshi says will akshara sit neat thaay ji like that naitik says no she will stand in all tension  n stands  n she starts questioning 
A(thaay ji)-so tell how a u akshara? n which month is going on?
N(akshi)-4th month 
naiitk get mad @ the questions n asks akshara does they asks questions like that from u akshi asks did u understand now n he says br must be waiting 4 him n he is about to leaves when he sees the medicine n gives it to akshi n asks whether he can go to office n both hug 

G3,rj phone convo
g3 invites them 4 pooja n rj says that we to arranged  a pooja rj says pooja is in the morning g3 gets happy n says no pronlem as they arranged in the evening

M's
all the ladies leave 4 preparations vish says dadi he will meet rb in the evening n talk about the school porject dadi say u will meet them tomorrow so talk tomorrow but he says its not good to delay so they will tell them today 

Ss
naksh comes down n g3 says to akshi that ur mom too has has organised a pooja n says its in the morning all @ the hall preparing 4 pooja akshi says she also wants some work to do so g3 says go to ur room an select cloths for  tomorrow rb come asks 4 d list n akshi says she will bring it ng3 n bm leaves to do preparations rb gets a call from gopal n says vish is  doing things illegal meanwhile vish,omi n shaurya enters n vish says about the problem when he sees akshi he stops n asks how is she seen all she asks is there any problem shaurya manages to say that the came to invite all 4 pooja akshi says that maa called n invite all but shaurya says we want to invite them personally vish leaves w/o telling anything 

M's
rj is worried n asks what happen n they say akshara came there so they were not able to talk properly n vish scolds sahurya saying everything happen bec of him he leaves 4m there n rj sends varsha dadi says to relax n rj worries that will the singhania's come 4 d pooja

Rb ,g3 
he is worried about what has happens n he says he is worried 4 families reputation g3 asks whether to cancel the pooja but rb says akshi will doubt then n to have the pooja 

Naksh room
its night n naitik is busy  doing something inthe laptop akshi comes n asks dont u think dad( vish) came 4 some thing else naitk denies but still akshi is not satisfied  she say u were also there no so tell what happened she asks  a u hiding something form me 

Precap 
at m's house rj is worried whether the singhanias will come n a lady asks why a u delaying to start the pooja n rj says no we a about to start n dhaniya says akshara os coming everyone looks that side n gets worried  

sorry 4 any mistake n if i hv missed any part 

Edited by nishi755 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-S.S- thumbnail
nish thanks 4 d update
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update, Nishi. Thank you...🤗
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  Nishi 😊👏for the Awesome update🤗. It was nice to see naksh having coffee date but felt bad when conversations were interrupted by our famous problem creator gayathri.😊 Elders too much inference in naksh life but this what happening in reality. But naksh should know where to draw the line.😉

My biggest question'  is...when these couples are going to live for themselves they always sacrifice their love, intimacy everything for elder's happiness.  What do they gain from this? Just to satify them or to give more importance in their life... Only when they are young they really have time for them to enjoy after that they have so many responsibilities in life and they have to lead their life according to'

Akshara is feeling so ease on her hubby's chest like how a baby feels when curdled by her mom. And naitik when grasp her so much concern assurance and love.😊 The different layers of emotion shown by akshara were amazing.

Naksh scene was awesome😊'especially when agar naitik pregnant hota tho... I mean hoti.😆 (hope my hindi slank is correct) So sweet. Moreover it's good to see naitik caring akshara his lovely wife which shows how much he likes her.😊Ooops'gopal babu problem🥱. So this will again lead them to MU between two families.  I really liked vish maturity in today's epi'Waiting for next cute epi'😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Mahika84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update nishi.
Abommi thumbnail
thanks for the awesome up[date yaar...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update👏

I didnt like G3 getting jealous all the time. & it was RB show overreacted. I am surprised
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

thanks for the lovely update👏

I didnt like G3 getting jealous all the time. & it was RB show overreacted. I am surprised

@bold-it was bad charcter continutey on part of the cvs..its always gagytri who blames masheshwaris for problems etc but rajbana always makes her understand that vish and rj are good humans and their intentions are never wrong and they would not do wrong to anyone, yet now Rajbana beilves a random bloke and get angry at vish even without listing to vish's side of the story.

the whole character had a transformation in one scene!

Loved the Naksh scenes. I hope we see a convo between Shaurya-Varsha asshaurya is upset cos vish blaming him and that cvs dont just skip it...i miss thier scenes,its like they're not even a couple even rj-vish have got more couple scenes😆...

Thanks for the update!👏