Posted: 11 years ago
Saw Prometheus this evening. Not a big fan. The movie really disappointed in my opinion. Too many plot holes and errant story telling. The cinematography was excellent, some of the opening sequences were stunning. The special effects, sets, ambiance, everything is excellent. Unfortunately, the movie fails to take off. It tries to make a cerebral perspective out of the alien franchise and botches it. I'd rather have some alien gut busting.

The highlights were Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender. It was great to see Noomi as a lead role in an English film. Gosh, she is gorgeous, and acts with intensity. Love her high cheekbones. Michael Fassbender is amazing as usual. I love how he plays a soulless robot without feelings or emotions.
ya every Saturday and Sunday. Singham   and wanted is there on star gold or plus... 
I saw Department... Quite good...😊😊. Sanjay datt well in this movie...😆😆 
Just watched Ram Lakhan! Wow what a movie! I loved it. Anil and Jackie were so good. Sad they dont make movies like that anymore. Anil is such a great actor. He could really teach sonam ðŸ˜†