Posted: 12 years ago
Mausam: The movies S L O W written all over it..the major back drop is the length.. Gossshhh.. times are gone when people used to sit in theatres for 3+ hours and watch movies like HAAHK, HSSH, DDLJ.. comeon director and i also dont see any reason why it was long.. there were alotta scenes which they could have reduced or completly cutt off..

Story: the story is not bad.. its just that years and months and days go by but the story is very much there.. at the same spot.. Punjab to Scotland to Ahmedabad to America to Switzerland to Ahmedabad again.. why soo many places?? makes it moree confusing.. then the story goes through all the disasters.. 9/11, Gujrat Riots, Kargil war and God knows wat not.. i seriously dont see any need for that.. its way too confusingg and the actors seem jinxed to have met only thrice in long 10 years..and wat was the effin ending about??? spoiler --> a person whose hand was not moving since the last 2 years was suddenly a ninja, superman, batman, spiderman.. climbed up that ferris wheel.. firstly.. climbing up that ferris is no piece of cake..but our hero does it.. not only that he saves the girl with one hand only and that too the paralysed one.. are we real??? puhhleaaseee

Shahid: He looks good in the Punjab days.. he looks young, fresh and cutee (i hate to say that cz i dont like him) ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† he acts pretty much natural but as everyone saying that he is flawless he is not.. he could have done better..not bad but not the best for sure..

Sonam: she can hardly act...she has improved from her torture in Thank You.. but she needs to learn acting actually.. she looks pretty.. tries to act too.. kinda succeeds too but then everything is soo cliched she cannot do alot.. Story just takes over her..

Aditi: she was good.. better than Sonam.. she should be given more roles.. she can prove herself as a good actress..

final verdict: i was expectingg nothing so the movie went fair-bad for me..my friend had some crazy expectations and she was visibly upset ๐Ÿ˜† it could have been better for sure very easily.. bad editing, too much happening in the story yet nothing is happening..songs are pretty slow.. u wont be sad if u give it a miss.. all in all a movie which could have been good has gone to waste..

2.5/5

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
The proposal - 2009 movie starring Sandra bullock and Ryan Reynolds

I really like their chemistry offscreen, so decided to give it a try...
it was a nice movie, funny at times...boring the other time...Ryan and Sandra look gr8 together so that is definitely a plus point...the story is not a unique one, but the feel given to it with the whole alaska backdrop was pretty nice...
I actually didnt like the way Ryan's character turned all mushy gushy and fell in love with margaret (sandra bullock's character)...it was justified on margaret's part though...some glitches here and there but Betty white is awesome :D

overall i would give it a 3/5.

Up in the air - 2009

awesome movie...very unique philosophy, gr8 actors, and everything about it was amazing...George clooney plays his part very well...need to watch his movies more often...
A must watch...

5/5
Delhi Belly..

loved it...

sorry too lazy to write the review..
anyhooo watch it for 100 laughs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
good one, Pullo. yep. i'm talking about the spoiler  ๐Ÿ˜†
Mausam

One of the best movie in 2011...
In my opinion Mausam was far better than Mere brother ki dulhan...
Every part was so good and I loved sonams simplicity... 
They have a great chemistry, would love to see them again on screen...

"Machu kaun machu" ๐Ÿ˜†
Shahids acting...๐Ÿ˜ gr8 actor...๐Ÿ‘
Shahid and Sonam awesome... love them... ๐Ÿ˜ณ The end was beautiful...๐Ÿ˜› (little bit filmy ๐Ÿ˜†)

As livelygal said, 
I'll definitely buy the DVD!๐Ÿ˜‰

Must Watch!!! ๐Ÿ‘  

Rating: 4/5
Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago
X Men - Wolverine (2009 Film)

It was great even though some of the scenes were so fake!๐Ÿ˜† Hugh Jackman is one hunk ;D loved him!

8/10
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

First heard people saying it was a boring movie but i decided to watch and i was having this 'Feel Good' mood through out the movie. The movie had the right amount of humor, jokes, seriousness and fact of life. All the roles were played well and the songs were a lil many. Besides that, its a nice movie to watch and it defeniately worth's your time ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by bamboocopter

good one, Pullo. yep. i'm talking about the spoiler  ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL mogli i was going  at the last 10 mins.. they made no sense and were not important to the movie watsoever..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Bridesmaids...Overall the movie was hilarious, especially the part where the girls went to try on bridesmaid dresses๐Ÿคฃ

The only thing I dislike is that it's called a "Hangover for women"...no, this movie stands alone from the crowd, no need for it to be tied to other films to show off its genius ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

9.5/10

Saw 'mausam' tonight. I cant believe the reviews are that bad, i loved the movie so much. This movie had a simple but good story and sonam and shahids pairing was awesome. the lenght of the movie was a bit long and some storylines didnt work for me, but overall it was a good and original movie.