Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Fida was on zoom today...

man wht messed up shit was tht movie...talk abt bad acting...the entire movie was embarrassing to watch..kareena and her screams made me wanna strangle her...i didnt buy shahid as the cold blodded revenge seeking animal...and fardeen was just too pathetic for me to even waste bandwitdth on him...

bad movie...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Drive: Pretty ^%%%ing amazing film. probably one of the best of the year. def realistic, and the gore was crazy. flawless acting by ryan and carey. and an amazing soundtrack. amazing! 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dum maaro dum: okay so finally i managed to watch it.. was a pretty good movie..Abhishek was good.. Story was pretty interestingg.. i wouldnt have guessed the climax..Prateik was hardly there.. Rana is HOOTTT 😍 he was pretty good too considering this was his first moviee..Why was Vidya even there?? πŸ˜• all over 3/5 for me
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Masuam & i've reviewed it already in the reviews thread 

but right now m here for 180 the one with siddharth & nithya menon Make a noise if you have seen it & if not BWOYYY ( ZNMD FAme) U r missing it 

It's oneof the best best bets best best south films i've seen without a doubt sid's best Uff the lovestory is too good & complete original except that  u can say it's a more and way more real version of Kal ho na ho . 

I love Kal ho na ho so much but the melodrama in it at the end kills it 180 is too Freaking awesome u won't be able to guess who'll end up with AJ I highly recommend to everyone

SPOILERRR don't read the next paragraph if u haven't seen it

Now this is what is called real love he never wanted her to suffer caz of him  He left his wife omg just so she doesn't suffer OMG and even when he came back he saw her from far OMG i was n tears like really it was so touching when he calls up his friend & is like i love her too much i can't do this with her i can't sort of kill her again OMGGG I was like AHH this is real love AJ is too good i wished he'd go back to vidhya though caz she was ready o be with him in whatever time he had 

my ratings 10/5 tooo good

m in love with this song at the moment and nee korinal

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fAHZj5IuUY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
Sadia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marausha

Saw 'mausam' tonight. I cant believe the reviews are that bad, i loved the movie so much. This movie had a simple but good story and sonam and shahids pairing was awesome. the lenght of the movie was a bit long and some storylines didnt work for me, but overall it was a good and original movie.

Do not believe in reviews...πŸ˜• Everyone have diff  taste... I loved this movie, and gonna watch it again and again...πŸ˜†
Merin_Gifford thumbnail
i saw Mausam and Johnny English Reborn last weekends ..

Mausam i saw half and ran away :P

Johnny English Reborn was very funny and awesome movie, Recommended by me ;)
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Watched Jhankaer Beats and it's a good movie.  The acting was good and the songs were fabulous.  Loved Sanjay Suri & Juhi Chawla pairing the most.
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched A wednesday again and was intrigued by it till the end. Although movie has its flaws but the storytelling and the direction was pitch perfect. All the actors were flawless.. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

Do not believe in reviews...πŸ˜• Everyone have diff  taste... I loved this movie, and gonna watch it again and again...πŸ˜†

Agree, so find it boring while some finds its good. I'm in the category where i find its good πŸ˜Š
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I also watched it Mausam movie just today
the reviews n ppl make it so bad that i got scared🀣
the it got lil bit long..over all good movie..some scenes i really loved it..
fresh scenes..feels good..after long time..watched good movie..😊