YRKKH WU-23rd September-Problem between two family

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Me First... Me First...  [Divi... I can't help it now...😉😆]

Thanks Madhavi di... for the quick update. Epi seems like Repeatative... Sadela ghatela Epi with G3 & RJ...  I am only looking for Naksh scene... 😃

RB ko dialogue kya milne lage... ab bahot bhav kha raha hai...  use kabse itna gussa aane laga🤔 

RJ vese har roj kahegi... "beti ke sasural wale hai... kahi koi unch nich na ho jaye..."  aur ab Akshi ki Pregnanacy announce kar di... tab nahi socha ki Beti ke sasural wale kya sochenge...  EK baar Akshi se puchhna to chahiye tha... 🥱 Varsha ki Pregnancy me bhi Puja rakhni hai... aur Akshara ki bhi... 

CVs kab kuch naya dikhayenge... roj roj bus RJ aur G3 ke naatak chalte hai... it's super annoying to bear this ladies... it's torture to mind... 🤢

Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Thanks  Madhaviben for the  superb and superfast update.😊👏 The MU between two families has started.😡 Lot of questions going to rise in viewers mind will akshara cross these curdles❓ and there were some superb directions along with the great emotions by naksh. 🥱

Some good days and some dreadful days were faced by naksh but coming days akshi is going to face some hard moments by MU between two families which she won't be able to share with naitik. I think naksh will tide over this with great love and elan.😊 Feelings pouring all the way. Naksh experience ups and downs.

However, the beauty of love is that they share their happiness with the one they love. And when times get hard, they have someone to share their pain with, someone who shall share the misery that they are in, and to lighten up the load that they carry.

. Married life can be a rich field of learning that teaches the couple to develop such qualities as patience and humility. The games between two families are getting interesting now😕. Waiting for next cute epi.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks MB🤗 Bahut din hogaye, kabhi gup shup karne aao. Lagtha hai aaj kuch khaas nahi tha, wohi samdhiyonke saath misunderstanding...🤢 hmm...Ab kya Akshi ko maayka jaane se rokhenge? Ratings ke liye woh bhi manzoor shayad🤢🤢 
Originally posted by --Sari--

Thanks MB🤗 Bahut din hogaye, kabhi gup shup karne aao. Lagtha hai aaj kuch khaas nahi tha, wohi samdhiyonke saath misunderstanding...🤢 hmm...Ab kya Akshi ko maayka jaane se rokhenge? Ratings ke liye woh bhi manzoor shayad🤢🤢 

yes  the  part  is bad  when  rj  is  know  that  ss is  mad  at  them  she  could  atlest  ask  akshi  that  she  is  sharing this news  to  her  relative. at  that  akshi  can  stop  her  but  now  its to  late  and  g3  is  going  to be  again  chandalika😡. and i  know  any  of  naksh  good  function  never  be  good  without  problem  shadi  hi  problem  se  hui  to  ab  bacha  bina  problem  ke  happyly  cv  hone  nahi  dengethis  is  so  sad. 😭
Sachi yar tum toh healthy competetion de rh ho.. 🤣
thanks for the lovely update madhavi di... 😃
Originally posted by divi4u

Sachi yar tum toh healthy competetion de rh ho.. 🤣
🤣🤣Kachoriya aur Samose kha khake me bhi healthy ho gai hoon... 🤣 🤣
Thanks di for the update today's epi seems boring saves me tym from watching will watch naksh scene only, anshu is feeling jeleous of ananya no one notices rb is speaking to much these days why is vishambar saying sorry it's not his fault oh great from the precap looks like we r in store for ww3 between g3 and Congo shw us smething good cv plz
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Thanks di for the update today's epi seems boring saves me tym from watching will watch naksh scene only, anshu is feeling jeleous of ananya no one notices rb is speaking to much these days why is vishambar saying sorry it's not his fault oh great from the precap looks like we r in store for ww3 between g3 and Congo shw us smething good cv plz
yeh kehna bekkar hai Mariam... CVs ko bus ghuma firake sadele ghatele tracks hi dikhane hai... abhi batware ke waqt to dono samdhio me preblems hui thi... aur 4 months ke baad fir se... 🤢

I am not asking ki pure 30 Mins sirf Naksh ko dikhao... lekin koi aschhi story bhi to dikha sakte hai...