Thendral Update: Friday 9/23/11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Ranu for your excellent update!๐Ÿ‘

Dharman showed his true colors today๐Ÿ˜•. Sundari is going to kick him out if she finds out it is Dharman who did all these. If the Police finds out that Dharman did these, then Sundari will be ashamed in this case for using Dharman.

WoooW! Hats off to you Sudhaโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ! Amazing! The question viewers raised all these days was finally asked by Sudha to GW "whether she is a mom??๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘". This one sentence is more than enough to satisfy the users currently. I want the same question to be asked from TA next after Pei comes back๐Ÿ˜.

Thulasi needs to learn from Sudha how to face and tackle GW๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Sudha very well knows the place to keep GW. Every point said by Sudha particularly GW effort when TA was in trouble was well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. GW trying to split both the brothers atleast has been observed by everyone in the family except TA.

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional and forever. She is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries. Really pity Puvi/TA/Thulasi for not getting any motherly love inspite of someone being in a name called mom.

Sudha stole the show today! Well done!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks Ranu for your lovely update ๐Ÿค—.

Grrr all the money of TPS goes to this waste Dharman . Hope Dharman along with Buvana get caught by police for whatever they did/are doing ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Looks like that scene was too long ๐Ÿฅฑ.

I like to see Thulasi and Sudha scenes. It is really sweet how Sudha defends and suppors her co-sister and even her BIL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Sigh TA has to understand it, hopefully soon ๐Ÿ˜.

Now this GW might inform her pei-marumagal abt the absence of Thulasi's supporters and that ghost from UK might plan sth again using her friend ๐Ÿ˜ก. I just hope that TA does not believe his mom completely, otherwise it looks again as if our heroine is ready for another phase of tortures all alone while TA is busy in the shop and Thulasi all alone with those ghosts ๐Ÿคข. The end pose of GW was like a nadunisi pisaasu ๐Ÿคข.

The scene with both loda loda guys is missing this week ๐Ÿ˜•. Hope atleast next week the story moves on a little bit ๐Ÿ˜.

Thanks Rans for the awesome and wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Ewww, Dharman is such a ewww๐Ÿ˜ก I guessed it first-eh that its his work nu, yenna Bhuv wont do such thing, as she experienced it once with Dharman.๐Ÿคข Avanga scene was very longg๐Ÿฅฑ So, TPS is going to take some serious action pola. Hope its interesting and not much of Dharman.๐Ÿฅฑ

OMG, Sudha and co are going to marriage? And Thuls alone with GW๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ W*F๐Ÿ˜ฒ Is something going to happen? Im sure GW will torture Thuls a lot. Thuls should give back and not cry as usual. How will she manage with her for 2 days, athuvum when TA is not there?๐Ÿ˜• And S&P will come back-ah? Yenna in promo NS is calling them and Puvi is shocked๐Ÿ˜• Dunno, but if they are really leaving, this means something bad nu than๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awww, deftly Sudha was the Starโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ She spoke the truth only. And i liked the dialog, where she asked GW whether she is really a mother or not.โญ๏ธ Super one. How many times we asked this๐Ÿ‘ Really it was awesome, GW face la ee adala๐Ÿ˜† Hahahaha. Good that Puvi was silent๐Ÿ˜Š

2 promo scenes are yet to come. SS results came today. Hope after next week its interesting and hope Charu oda climax comes soon๐Ÿ˜

Hope a good veeru veeruppu Promo comes..Have a nice weekend!๐Ÿค—
Thanks for the Wonderful Update Ranu!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks Ranu for the  superb update๐Ÿ˜Š.Sudha advice to thulasi was good as it showed that she cared for T&t's welfare๐Ÿ˜Š..Omg sudha and puvi were out and thuls has finished her exams. Something is wrong. Kumaran is planning to torture us again. Oh no... But anyway loved the way when sudha gave super nose cut to GW. Great insult in front of thuls . I liked the way she delivers the dialogues.Happy to see GW deadly face when sudha gave super nose cut to GW.

Coming to D'track,  D finally set these guys  to blackmail TPS. Just add fuel to the fire.The dir seems to be in hurry to move the serial to the next level hence closing out on some old issue pretty quickly without lingering on them.๐Ÿ˜‰

I want the team to introduce a host of new characters to steer the serial to the next level. Will be interesting to watch how it unfolds. the real game will start between MIL&DIL next week. Let's wait and see.๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for the wonderful update!! Gosh ...Drag-o-meter seems to be in vogue-yet again. Looks like the creative have gone on a hike ...the plotline progression is nada ...ready to get filled with incidents: psycho spy-friend arrival, P/S OoS, T'n'TA marriage anniversary... etc.

D, TPS vs. Doc, B..no progress...more challenge/counter challenge followed by intense discussion between TPS and D on the next course of action: licit or verboten approach. TPS decides to teach B a lesson using cops... B unembarrassed to be in a live-in relationship will be hurt by cop questioning?!?...real joke and yawn factor.  D for all this hard work has got just $ 50K...that's pittance.   

Life has come full for T in TA's abode: good to see TA's 'kuttima' dressing the original kuttima; P/S entrust the responsibility of running the household to T in their absence while shunning and royally snubbing GW.

S @ her trash talking best takes GW to cleaners... launching full throttle diatribe by throwing verbal volleys and landing punches left right and center knocking the wind out of the rotten scums sail.  'YA-YA sisterhood' act of S for T's sake by flaking the onion skin of GW - calling into question and plunking her "sham motherhood, devious nature and poisonous mind" on spotlight and warning her to course correct her meddlesome and interfering way...ZOMG ZOMG!!  

Thulz looking down @ GW with her smug gaze enjoying the slugfest silently ...she has completely decoded GW's intention.  With P/S gone and GW @ height of her anger..will Thulz become mincemeat and suffer silently or stand up against GW?  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks Ranuja for the updates!!

Wow Dharman...I had this feeling that he would be playing with both Bhuvana and Sundari.  Sundari deserves this.  Instead of solving this problem like mature adultes, everyone is running around in circles and Dharman is standing aside laughing away with money.  Mr. K. for how long you will show this?  I hope this track progresses more and connects to TT.

Sudha was the best today!!!  Her dialogues and everything were straight on.  You go girl!!!  

As usual, Bazari gutter dialogues were the same...why is that Tamil never sees his mother talking like this.  

I want TT to get out of that house soon...it is getting boring seeing Bazari all the time with her evil talks.

Puvi and Sudha go to the wedding...Tamil at work...Tulasi alone..with GW...I bet next week may have more tortures from GW to Tulasi.

Still 3 promo scenes left with Tamil and his work...looking by the scenes it looks like some problem will come...

Another week has gone by and Thendral continues to be slow and not as intense and exciting as before.  I hope to see our usual rocking Thendral next week.

I think Prabha is taking TA regarding Buwana/TPS matter...maybe police might taken Buwana and Prabha is seeking TA's help i think...as Prabha knows Darman is TA's Anna๐Ÿคข...and Mr.Exaggerating Supervisor might exaggerate everything to Puvi...lets see
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks Ranu for your excellent update!๐Ÿ‘

Dharman showed his true colors today๐Ÿ˜•. Sundari is going to kick him out if she finds out it is Dharman who did all these. If the Police finds out that Dharman did these, then Sundari will be ashamed in this case for using Dharman.

WoooW! Hats off to you Sudhaโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ! Amazing! The question viewers raised all these days was finally asked by Sudha to GW "whether she is a mom??๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘". This one sentence is more than enough to satisfy the users currently. I want the same question to be asked from TA next after Pei comes back๐Ÿ˜.

Thulasi needs to learn from Sudha how to face and tackle GW๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Sudha very well knows the place to keep GW. Every point said by Sudha particularly GW effort when TA was in trouble was well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. GW trying to split both the brothers atleast has been observed by everyone in the family except TA.

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional and forever. She is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries. Really pity Puvi/TA/Thulasi for not getting any motherly love inspite of someone being in a name called mom.

Sudha stole the show today! Well done!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Fantastic pearl akka especially the lines "A mother is the bank where we deposit it all our hurts and worries".i m kind of melted๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ