Pavitra Rishta September 23 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is this? they're acting like Soham is a toy they can just pass along...seriously this storyline makes no sense!
sanand143 thumbnail

really they are treating Soham like he is a toy. Archana has lost hre mind. giving up your baby is not easy..but then then Soham stayed with Varsha for how long in the past, when he was a baby. neither Manav, nor Archana thought of their baby then...why would they think now.

Varsha needs to be sent to a mental hospital..and Archana needs to go with her too...stupid annoying sisters...non of them have brains...

CV's have made giving up the baby thing very popular in a few shows now...this is stupid ..no mother gives up their baby just like that...its one thing not to be able to provide for the baby...but just to give your baby up, so you could become mahaan...total BS...
marlene123 thumbnail
why is archana beingso unkind to manav? manav is right,he is soham father an have a right to not  to want to give that mad woman his child,so far i always understand archana but this is to much crap now!!!
reisar31 thumbnail
This show is getting dumber by the minute...gosh I hate Varsha and Savita..Varsha need more slaps...
librarypass thumbnail
thanks for the update

Why would Archana want to give her son to a crazy, violent person? She must be equally crazy herself.
aarohi18 thumbnail
ekta kapoorS CVS  HAVE  u have lost it u want the child soham to be given away to an annoying bitch  who is mentally sick buildy hell. wht crap it is,IF SOHAM IS SEPERSTED AWAY FROM ARCHANA D MANAV I CAN ASSURE THAT MOST PEOPLE WILL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW.WHY DO U ALWAYS WANT VARSHA TO GET AWAY WID EVERYTHING D ENJOY HERSELF ,THAT BITCH ABORTED HER CHILD AND KNOW BY SHOWING ALL THIS EMOTIONAL DRAMA,MADNESS OF HER SHE LL GET SOHAM FOR SURE,AND AGAIN ARCHANA MANAV WILL SUFFER . WHT D HELL CANT U LET THE CHILD BE WITH ARCHANA. WE ALL KNOW ONCE SHRAVINI COMES SHE LL TAKE SACHU .SO WHY THE HELL ALL THIS IS HAPPENING SOHAMIS NOT A TOY HE IS A CHILD D LET HIM BE WID ARCHANA D NOT WID A MENTALLY RETARDED f**kING BITCH VARSHA.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is pure craziness!
If I was Archana I would murder Varsha
spyers thumbnail
Let me see if I understand this correctly.

This brainless broad wants to give her son to the insane ðŸ¤¬ that threw a glass at her?

Really, just end the show. I honestly did not believe that the show could spiral downward even more but it looks as if it is.