meanest character - Page 2

Poll Question :

who’s the meanest character of the show?

Poll Choice
aryan
durga
khusi
timir
mahir
guruma
guruji
archarya
rudra
shaddra
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
there r more in durga then any one else's πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Posted: 18 years ago
I think i made a mistake voting for Durga , I think the meanest character would have to be Aryan, Khushi defied death and came back only for Aryan and if h is love was really true he would either have waited for Khushi or then gently broken it off with Durga and gone back to Khushi, I know Durga had no idea about their past history but if you believe the melodrama in this serial then Khushi died and took new birth to be with Aryan , its hard to compete with that kind of love. Aryan had showed total disregard for his past history and promises to Khushi and inspite of knowing that Khushi fought with death to keep her promise to him showed total disrespect for khushi, Poor khushi ,anyone would go bonkers in her situation.
aryan is meanest bcoz he called her from death and she went througt so much but wht did she get nothing at the end nothing but her death😑😭
so why did aryan call muskan back if he fell in love with durga?πŸ˜•

how did the poor guy know that muskaan would come back? i'm lost on that..i mean when someone close to me died i said i wish he would come back..but i knew that wasn't going to happn..it's just something that you say in the moment....

i think durga/guru ji/mahir and some others are the nicest..i think khushi is evil...

Originally posted by sarina_202

how did the poor guy know that muskaan would come back? i'm lost on that..i mean when someone close to me died i said i wish he would come back..but i knew that wasn't going to happn..it's just something that you say in the moment....

i think durga/guru ji/mahir and some others are the nicest..i think khushi is evil...

If i remember right in an ouija board kind of a session Aryan begs Muskaans soul to talk to him and she appears and promises to take rebirth and join him on earth, she even tells him the date and place of her birth, but aryan's sister intervenes because he was very depressed and says that the meeting with Muskaan was just a trick his friends played on him and thats why i think deep in his mind he felt that it was not possible for Muskaan to come back from the dead, I guess thats why he gives up and then falls in love with Durga. so logically speaking altho i have always maintained that Aryan never waited for Muskaan i think his sister led him astray and thats why he started a new life with Durga, I could be wrrong so if a'one has more information pl pitch in.

I THINK BOTH ARYAN AND DURGA ARE MEAN.ARYAN BECAUSE WHEN HE CALLED MUSKAAN BACK HE SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR HER,INSTEAD HE MARRIED DURGA,AND CREATING SO MANY PROBLEMS FOR KHUSHI.HE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO WRONG IN WHAT MUSKAAN IS DOING,BUT HE NEVER SUPPORTS HER,AND ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT DURGA AND THE PROMISES MADE TO HER DURING THEIR WEDDING,BUT NEVER THINKS ABOUT THAT PROMISE HE MADE WITH MUSKAAN'S ATMA.(IN MY VIEW THERE IS NO RIGHT TO ANY PERSON TO MAKE SUCH A PROMISE WHICH HE CANNOT FULFILL.(SPECIALLY THAT PROMISE WHICH IS NOT MADE TO A LIVING PERSON BUT WITH AN ATMA).
DURGA IS MEAN BECAUSE EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT KHUSHI IS MUSKAAN,AND SHE IS IN THIS WORLD ONLY BECAUSE OF ARYAN ,SHE NEVER TRY TO LEAVE ARYAN.OK,I AGREE THAT PATI PATNI KA RELATION IS VERY IMPORTANT,BUT THIS RELATION NOT SO IMP AS ARYAN AND KHUSHI.ATLEAST AFTER KNOWING THAT KHUSHI HAS A SON THROUGH ARYAN,SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT ARYAN,THINKING THAT ARYAN STILL LOVES MUSKAAN.BUT SHE NEVER LEAVES ARYAN.CAN'T SHE REALISE THAT KHUSHI HAS SAVED ARYAN'S LIFE FROM CRIMINALS,OTHERWISE ARYAN SHOULD HAVE DIED,AND SHE MIGHT BE LEADING LIFE AS ARYAN'S WIDOW.BUT INSTEAD OF LEAVING ARYAN FOR KHUSHI ,SHE CHALLENGES WITH KHUSHI(THE GIRL WHO SAVED ARYAN'S LIFE)KI DEKHTE HI KI TUMHARA PYAR JEET TA HAI,YA MERA VISHWAAS.(SUCH A FOOLISH AND SELFISH LADY,DELIVERING HEAVY DIALOGUES LIKE PATI PATNI KA RISHTA,VISHWASS ,SHAADI AND ALL THAT,I HATE HER)IN MY VIEW IT IS KHUSHI WHO HAS RIGHT OVER ARYAN,BECAUSE SHE LOVES ARYAN MANY,MANY .........MORE
TIMES THAN THAT DURGA DOES,AND KHUSHI(MUSKAAN)IS BORN FOR ARYAN,AND HAS SAVED ARYAN'S LIFE FROM CRIMINALS.(OTHERWISE ARYAN WOULD HAVE DIED).
Edited by vinutna - 18 years ago

Originally posted by vinutna

I THINK BOTH ARYAN AND DURGA ARE MEAN.ARYAN BECAUSE WHEN HE CALLED MUSKAAN BACK HE SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR HER,INSTEAD HE MARRIED DURGA,AND CREATING SO MANY PROBLEMS FOR KHUSHI.HE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO WRONG IN WHAT MUSKAAN IS DOING,BUT HE NEVER SUPPORTS HER,AND ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT DURGA AND THE PROMISES MADE TO HER DURING THEIR WEDDING,BUT NEVER THINKS ABOUT THAT PROMISE HE MADE WITH MUSKAAN'S ATMA.(IN MY VIEW THERE IS NO RIGHT TO ANY PERSON TO MAKE SUCH A PROMISE WHICH HE CANNOT FULFILL.(SPECIALLY THAT PROMISE WHICH IS NOT MADE TO A LIVING PERSON BUT WITH AN ATMA).
DURGA IS MEAN BECAUSE EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT KHUSHI IS MUSKAAN,AND SHE IS IN THIS WORLD ONLY BECAUSE OF ARYAN ,SHE NEVER TRY TO LEAVE ARYAN.OK,I AGREE THAT PATI PATNI KA RELATION IS VERY IMPORTANT,BUT THIS RELATION NOT SO IMP AS ARYAN AND KHUSHI.ATLEAST AFTER KNOWING THAT KHUSHI HAS A SON THROUGH ARYAN,SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT ARYAN,THINKING THAT ARYAN STILL LOVES MUSKAAN.BUT SHE NEVER LEAVES ARYAN.CAN'T SHE REALISE THAT KHUSHI HAS SAVED ARYAN'S LIFE FROM CRIMINALS,OTHERWISE ARYAN SHOULD HAVE DIED,AND SHE MIGHT BE LEADING LIFE AS ARYAN'S WIDOW.BUT INSTEAD OF LEAVING ARYAN FOR KHUSHI ,SHE CHALLENGES WITH KHUSHI(THE GIRL WHO SAVED ARYAN'S LIFE)KI DEKHTE HI KI TUMHARA PYAR JEET TA HAI,YA MERA VISHWAAS.(SUCH A FOOLISH AND SELFISH LADY,DELIVERING HEAVY DIALOGUES LIKE PATI PATNI KA RISHTA,VISHWASS ,SHAADI AND ALL THAT,I HATE HER)IN MY VIEW IT IS KHUSHI WHO HAS RIGHT OVER ARYAN,BECAUSE SHE LOVES ARYAN MANY,MANY .........MORE
TIMES THAN THAT DURGA DOES,AND KHUSHI(MUSKAAN)IS BORN FOR ARYAN,AND HAS SAVED ARYAN'S LIFE FROM CRIMINALS.(OTHERWISE ARYAN WOULD HAVE DIED).

I also agree. Aryan didn't wait for Khushi, Durga should of left Aryan, and Khushi loves Aryan many more times than Durga does and that is also why Khushi died in the ending.