DABH - 23rd SEPT 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks tanthya for the update.  I was expecting you would do it.
Thnx for the update tanthya. 

Seriously i was feeling very bad for ankur now , with no reason every1 finding him culprit , its bad , ur dreams are dream n when sum1 else wanna fulfill thr dreams , u blame him of selfishness, ankita understood her SIL but y she dnt understood his hubby, y she only supporting sandhya, although both r right at thr places 
Thanks for the update chechi 🤗
Originally posted by b2011

Thanks tanthya for the update.  I was expecting you would do it.

You are welcome, Bharathi ..Yes, I was supposed to do it but I was not aware that the WU was  not put up..hurried thru when I  came to know of it..
i love your way of writing Tanthya😳 .. even though i had put the written update as a volunteer 39 minutes before you😆.. i thinks yours is better😳
thanks😃
Originally posted by _mahi_

i love your way of writing Tanthya😳 .. even though i had put the written update as a volunteer 39 minutes before you😆.. i thinks yours is better😳
thanks😃

Thank you, Mahi ..
Sorry Hun, But U see I am the official backup Updater ... If u wish to , u can become the regular friday updater..I have no issues with it  ... we all have our styles , Dear..I liked ur chirpy  WU ...

My pleasure ! 😊
Originally posted by tanthya

Thank you, Mahi ..
Sorry Hun, But U see I am the official backup Updater ... If u wish to , u can become the regular friday updater..I have no issues with it  ... we all have our styles , Dear..I liked ur chirpy  WU ...

My pleasure ! 😊
no no its all fine with me😃. and thanks for your beautiful words😉.. i will think about that soonEmbarrassed
tanthya...i do miss your update of minister madam victoria...
now that the new dulhan is making the old shark sing to her tune...

and can you pls help with maryada update...i know we both watch it for gaurav the awesome hunk and vidya...

hope all is well on your end...