falling in love[sira os]

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys' I'm Sophia' I have fallen in love with sira so much that I was searching for a sira ff or os but did not find any so I decided to write one on my own so here it goes

Warning- read at your own risk because I may not be a good writer' and this is filled with overreactions' hehehe

Sia was walking all around elite to find raghav but did not find him anywhere ' it had been five months since she had joined elite' she remembered the first day she came to elite , she was the laughing stock for the whole school, she made a friend on the first day itself, arjun' he is a sweet guy, he had recently fallen in love with an amazing girl, Sia remembered how she had fallen for arjun in the beginning and was heartbroken when he told her about his crush on a girl, but now she is whole heartedly happy for him because he is in relationship with the girl he likes' but what was the reason for all the change?? Well, the reason is' Ofcorse, it was none other than raghav'  yes she had fallen for raghav' she started blushing remembering him' she remembered their first meeting , she was running to find rangeela and gauti and raghav was running away from bull dog' and they bumped against each other and she fell into his arms' she was blushing, remembering their small moment ' she and raghav became friends through arjun' right now they were the best of friends' ' he did not know that Sia had fallen for him' she herself did not know when and how she fell for him, but she never had such felling for anybody before' she was walking all over the school searching for raghav because he had called for her' she readily went' she stopped when she heard a boo from behind she turned and found raghav standing in front of her smiling, he looked absolutely flawless' her cheeks changed their colour into a deep shade of red ' she quickly wiped the blush off her face and asked him why he had called for her ' he took Sia to the terrace of the school and told her filmily 'I'm in love, the great raghav finally got bitten by the mosquito of love '' that was it for Sia , she was heartbroken' she felt a thousand sharp swords stabbing her heart mercilessly , there was unbearable pain in her chest tears started forming in her eyes[I find these lines very funny]' she controlled the tears from spilling out' she smiled and hugged him' and asked who the lucky girl' he told her that he would tell her after telling the girl' quickly he pulled her closer and confessed to Sia 'its you Sia Dillon, I love you, will you be mine' I know I have been with other girls' but I never felt these feeling for anybody before, will you be mine'' Sia was too numb to react [another funny line]' the pain was replaced by happiness' she simply nodded her head and said 'I will be your raghav Oberoi' and that was all raghav needed , he took her into a long and passionate kiss, which was her first , even though it was not his first, it felt like his first kiss'

If your head is aching after reading this, have some tablet' but like it or no like it, plz press the like tab'. It would mean a lot to me'

Luv yall

Sophia

should i continue

Edited by sophialuvzmusic - 12 years ago
atlast  someone  wrote  os thanks  lot  for  that and it was  so  good keep continue writing  and ya it was good ,and when i read   arjun had crush on someother gal moi heart broken 🥺  i hope cv's dnt  try this ..yaar plizzz aisa  heartbreak again mathh dheyna 😆
Amazing OS dude!!
I m also crazy 4 SiRa...luv them!!!
cute OS do write more ðŸ¤—

awesome os yaar,...do write more
thanks for commenting everyone
Very nice OS ...:D
do write more.
Nice OS and well written...Pls write one romantic OS on ArSia...
thanksss
do write more
i love sira alot
aww so sweet
keep it up dear
love sira