Posted: 12 years ago
Here we'll do chit chat, introduce new members, and talk about the show as well. I want to see how this works out. So let the chit chatting begin...πŸ˜†
Hi, initially I used to watch the show regularly. But now I am only reading updates.
Hi Akhl. Welcome to the SRJMB forum. Along with reading updates do get involved in our discussions.
Hey akhl  πŸ˜ƒ  glad to know dat u r keeping urself updated abt d show by reading d written updates bt u shud even catch d epis sumtyms maybe, wud help d shw trps in a huge way πŸ˜Š
but its gr8 to see u here, welcome to d forum πŸ˜Š 
gr8 idea sri πŸ‘πŸΌ hope it works out vry well  πŸ˜Š
hey Akhl welcum to the forum...m Spardha..😊
@Sri..thanx for the CC corner...hope it goes well...πŸ˜ƒ

Actually I get very little time to watch TV. Most of my time is spent in online tutoring Science and Maths to students from different parts of the world. In between when I take break, I find time to read the written updates.

Originally posted by akhl

Actually I get very little time to watch TV. Most of my time is spent in online tutoring Science and Maths to students from different parts of the world. In between when I take break, I find time to read the written updates.

dats great atleast u read d updates πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Btw everybody my name's not riyansh πŸ˜† my name is Audrey πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by RIYANSH

dats great atleast u read d updates πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Btw everybody my name's not riyansh πŸ˜† my name is Audrey πŸ˜ƒ

@riyansh..ooops Audrey πŸ˜†..nice name dearπŸ˜ƒ
@akhl..that's cool...keep reading the updatesπŸ˜ƒ

The funny thing about tomorrow's episode will be Shweta's dance. I wonder if all she was brought in for was the oomph factor because she really hasn't settled down as a comic actor. I was watching Comedy Circus the other day and I saw Raju and then I saw Shweta and I thought Raju is a natural comedian, but Shweta can't even act as a comedian. She suits the bahurani type roles more, in my belief.
Originally posted by spardha_angel

@riyansh..ooops Audrey πŸ˜†..nice name dearπŸ˜ƒ
@akhl..that's cool...keep reading the updatesπŸ˜ƒ

Thanx so much dear!!!  πŸ˜ƒ i just love it wen ppl say my name is nice πŸ˜³