Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
M really not looking forward to d dance sequence so much πŸ˜³ i think it's a bit of a tym wastage to throw a dance number of shweta in d middle of d samadhi & all... πŸ˜² dey shud just continue wid d samadhi directly maybe...
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want dis Shwetha track to get ova ASAP...πŸ˜” no offence to Shwetha fans,sheez fab actress..but really not liking her here...
Minionite thumbnail
I don't know why she was brought in. All it is doing is adding to the confusion more. Wasn't the media enough that we needed a shaki police inspector as well?
have-a-dream thumbnail
OMG Raju is sooo dead,key lost!!😲.. bt dis s advantagous frm ACP's point of view..wow hats off to the CV's the way they are carrying the story..πŸ‘πŸΌ
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Uff !!! now uncle has seperated both d families πŸ˜• Dats terrible news for apoorva... wats he gonna do now... πŸ˜” Ye ACP ne zabardasti probs khadi kar di.. esp for bechara raju

have-a-dream thumbnail
😑ACP !!!!!!!!.😑..poor Raju n Apoorva...πŸ˜”wts gonna happen nw!!!!!!!
Minionite thumbnail
I hope that nothing big happens. Maybe they can say that Ishwar is truly magical and he can appear from anywhere. πŸ˜†
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Really getting interesting to watch now πŸ˜Š Ab toh bahot bura phans gaye hai apoorva & family... lets see who gets dem out of dis mess now & den shabbo se shaadi bhi toh karni hai na raju ko  πŸ˜†
have-a-dream thumbnail
πŸ˜†the story has stored huge laughter for us ahead...
Minionite thumbnail
I wonder what story Ishwar will come up with to explain his gutter thing. And will Raju get carried away by Shaabo's mother or will she understand and wait?