Rate Vampire Academy Books !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Well recently I read all the parts from the Series..It consists of 6 books...nd initially  knida wasnt vvery much impressed bt by the end of the first book I was glued to the storyline...😳...vidout myself knowing abt it...My ratings for the books vil b from top to bottom in the context of liking...most liked vil b on the top...

Blood Promise>>>Jeeez thz book was OUTSTANDING...nd basically based on forbidden love and I LOVE these kinda concepts...I wont give ne spoilers...

Spirit Bound>>>First half of the book was xcellent since the story continued from Blood Promise bt my heart broke as soon as my favourite track came to an end midway...

Shadow Kiss>>>This one was good too...the intensity and love brewing between Dimitri and Rose is unexpainable ...😳

Frostbite>>>I actually enjoyed this part...the college life and fun was really nice...

Last Sacrifice>>>Extraordianry...the adventures and missions r too good...the book let u glued to the book...

Vampire Academy>>>The first part it is..it was kinda boring in the strt even by the end...bt  wanted to kno wat happens next and thats when I strtd loving the book...

Posted: 12 years ago
wow I really will like to write a review, but the series is simply amazing

and BloodPromise is really my most favorite book now, oh god the book, I cried, laughed and so many things, It is the best book of the series

anyone got Vampire Academy The Ultimate Guide