Saravanan Meenatchi

saravanan-meenakshi written update 26-30 sept

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys from now on every monday and friday rosemary is joining me for written updates...todays update is done by her encourage her too😊😊😊😊

Mondays Episode:

Part 1:

Meenatchi calls saravanan mobile to verify the yamini thiruvilayadhal..but saravannan sister picks up the phone and tells they have come to look for "ponnu paakum padalam" and meenatchi gets angry.
Meenatchi gets little sad and talks with her younger sister with some disappointment.But younger sister tease her that she is thinking of "radio mirchi"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.But meenatchi says i hate saravannan since he told to his collugue that i kissed and huggeg him.Younger sister continues her kidding by singing myna song and meenatchi gets worked up and tells her sister that he is a fraud and he has gone to see another girl for marriage..Meenatchi says finally "He must not call me hereafter and if he calls i ll break him into pieces.😳😳.

Part 2:

Saravannan , his parents in their hall..Saravannan sis also joins in their discussion..Saravannan says i want to marry of your wish and his sister yells and illtreat meenatchi which results in saravannan brokes some remote into pieces and his sister says meenatchi has mesmerized him since he is unable to withstand even if he tell a word wrong about that girl.

As usual in this heated conversation saravannan dad has slept and his wife yells him..Small comedy

Yamini meets saravanan  in some hotel.Saravanan ask "you have asked me to come here to confess your love for me again rite"?Yamini says no i am in love with another guy named raghav abd he is a video jockey.Stomach burning for saravanan and some heated conversation between them

Part 3:

Saravannan kidding raghav that after my mother only yamini gave me kiss to me.Ragav gets irritated and says yamini never told that she kissed you and saravanan starts his thiruvilaiyadhal and tells lies about yamini that he and yamini are so close and raghav go out of the resturant and yamini tryies calling him but raghav cuts her call and saravnnan enjoys it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saravannan says to himself you rejected the rose i gave see i have cut the connection between you and raghav

***************************************************************************************************

Tuesdays Episode
Part 1:
In school
somu meets meenu...he says sorry for whatever happened meenu asks why? he says he was also one responsible for it...as he took her in bike that day...she says all is fate...he then tries to convince her to marry him...she gets angry and says no i cant...he asks reasons why she again explains that im not the girl for u...from early morning starting wit a goog morning...till gud n8 icant live upto ur expectations...she leaves

In sarus house
He enters in bike.hears the sound of his friend from thirunelveli.get happier and enters inside they have a huge hug...some funny moments with sarus father and his friend...they ask the reason for his arrival he blushes and opens his bag takes a plate fills it with fruits and invitation
for his marriage all are surprised...saru congratulates his friend all happy he says every one should be present they say for sure they wl be...saru teases him..then they both come aside...friend asks him about his live saru shows sadness...

Part2:
In Radio station:
saru enters talking in phone...a crowd is formed in d center of office where a parrot astrologer is sittin with his parrot...all are listening to their future...saru asks the person to take a chit for yamini...the parrot picks lord murugas pic...the astrologer explains all the evil surrounding u has left ur future is bright...everyone taunts saru and teases him saying that he was the evil around yamini...then sarus turn parrot  picks( guess what?????) madurai meenakshis pic.saru full blushing...astrologer says meenakshi is his future etc etc...

In meenus home:
All sisters together younger one teases meenu with sarus name they read a poem which goes like this[ marappadharkagave ninaithu tholaikiren avanai...]she gets angry...her mob rings and its saru...

Part3:
younger ones attend the call but they dont speak...saru says hello radio mirchi etc etc...meenu comes out to escape from sisters and starts talking...
He asks sorry for harsh words she says he needed 3 days to ask sorry he then replies he was busy...then she enquires about yesterday where he was and idiot lies he was in meeting busy for 4 hrs...she says u r lieing u were in girl seeing ceremony..u have moved in ur life den y did u call me...den she also says dont spoil my name in your office...screen freezes

Hope v can see nice saru-meenu scenes in his friends marriage...

*****************************************************************************************************

Wednesdays Episode
Part 1:
scene starts wit meenu sitting sad on a rock...her bro comes and asks her why dindt she go to
school she relies that in school every one got to know abt the problem(saru-meenu ponnu pakkum padalam) and all are querying her and she is disturbed abt that thats y she is not willing to go...then bro tells her to quit d job she says no that will upset her more...

In sarus house:
Mom and sis in kitchen saru plays wit them saying various friends name who have got married and  tells they had good mom and sis who got them married on time unluckily i dnt have good mom and  sis...mom and sis gets emotional telling him we saw girls nut u dint like...den he says
u should hv made me understand some more funny conversation finally mom and sis are ready to find next girl(etthana????????)
Part 2:
In meenus bro factory
bro and the worker are standin a policeman come we are not able to see his face he is shown
back...he calls the worker and tells to call he owner...bro comes and surprisingly both hav
a huge hug and smiley on faces(both are friends yaar) then they have chat abt their past then meenus bro worrying abt meenu.then his friend asks shall i marry ur sister bro happy and shocked(navarasathaiyum face la kamikiraru machi) scene ends  there...

In sarus house
sis and mom serious discussion abt sarus marriage..they hv found a girl dad enters in...mom and
sis try to hide things but dad is smart catches them...then saru enters he also gets to know
that they hv seen a girl for him...then mom says girl is good v wl go to meet her tmrw...saru
says he has planned to watch kung fu panda...mom asks yennadu kunguma bondava(funny man!!!)
then saru says whom ever u show i wll marry mom and sis total in confusion...

Part3
In meenu house the police mens family sitting for ponnu pakkum padalam  ponnu yaru??? namma meenu thaan...i dont wanno explain the same old scene meenu with cofee tray blushing is going near the groom...

********************************************************************************************************
Thursdays Episode

Meenu Engagement:

Ponnu paakum padalam continue.the same set up...the groom says he likes meenu and suggests to have engagement immediately...then elders exchange plates...

Saru Engagement:
sarus family(except  saru ) is in brides place for Ponnu paakum padalam..then sis and dad have some funny chat...dad is not interested in marriage but sis and mom are stuborn...then they also exchange plates dad hesitantly takes it and in mind voice tells saru that he is not responsible for this...

Tea stall in chennai:
saru seeing meenus photo in cell full sad(evana purinchikave mudiyelayey...what is he upto????) he keeps the delete option but does not select it is still confused  then his friend comes and asks the reason he says his marriage is fixed with d girl and he hasnt seen  her...he is doin it for his parents happiness...

In meenus house:
younger sis and meenus talk...sisters ask her does she like the guy...she says i dnt know but
may be in future... younger sis ask abt saru...she say i thought one(somu) tat din happen then saru came that also din happen...nw all is up to destiny...so im acvcepting this proposal
Then she goes to her cupboard to take dress and sarus photo falls down she picks and some flashback scenes of saru and meenu...then she tears it and puts it in dustbin...

***********************************************************************************************************

Fridays Episode
Short update:

Saru reaches thirunelvi goes to school first and gets to know abt meenus marriage.
Enters mandap for friend marriage.Friends parents welcome him.

Then he is seen in temple his friend comes there and a hug

Then in home saru is working in entrance...fixing lights...brides family and friends enter...as expected meenu enters along wit the bride saru eyecontact wit meenu

Saru says he wants to leav bcoz meenu is here his friend convinces him to stay he agrees...

Meenu says he wants to leav bcoz saru is here her friend convinces her to stay she agrees...

Meenu ironing clothes saru enters with fruits plate episode ends wit saru meenu eye contact.

Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updates rosemary, thanks...πŸ‘

Saravana, why are you behaving like this to Ragav? 
villathanam venaam saravana... nee hero..
Edited by pattuppudavai - 12 years ago
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As Always, Thanks for the update. Its wonderful. I don't know what's happening with our Saravanan behaving like a typical villan though I feel like it serves right for Yamini after what she did last week πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Me too looking forward to S&M interaction in future episodes!!!!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot,wonderful update
pattuppudavai thumbnail
thanks for the updates, Laks...
sara poi sollinde poraan.. 
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pattuppudavai

thanks for the updates, Laks...
sara poi sollinde poraan.. 

I know, I feel like he is keep digging the hole further and further (it will going to come back to haunt him in major ways). 😑😑

Yuk, did you see the look Yamini is giving when the parrot astrologer was talking. πŸ˜†
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice updates! πŸ‘

Hi, I am new here, I mean to SM forum.πŸ˜‰ Just like that happened to watch a few episodes last week, and got the like of it.   πŸ˜ƒ

As of now, looks like a different kind serial and is fastly moving than the same old, boring ones!   Really like the casual, yet humour spilled dialogues/scenes happening at Sara-s family and within his friends circle...etc. So far, so good, Let's see what the Dir. has in store for us!!  πŸ˜†

-----------
Anyway, Now I have only one doubt here... Does this saravanan really love Meenu?!  If so, why can't he be strong in his mind?!!

I am not only talking about the next Ponnu parkkum padalam... (on his mom's pressure). But when he went to see Yamini, how come he takes a rose and says, 'Nee manasu maRitta thane'?!! πŸ˜² If she said Yes, would he change his mind too?!!...     πŸ˜•

His character, Doesn't look good/straight, Right?!! 
Share your views too, friends!

Edited by supree - 12 years ago
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilyjasmine101

I know, I feel like he is keep digging the hole further and further (it will going to come back to haunt him in major ways). 😑😑

Yuk, did you see the look Yamini is giving when the parrot astrologer was talking. πŸ˜†

sara will have to answer meenu once they get married... 
like Supree said, the hero is flirting all the girls..😑

'kunguma bonda'?- amma Kuyili receipe sollummaa...πŸ˜†
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pattuppudavai

sara will have to answer meenu once they get married... 
like Supree said, the hero is flirting all the girls..😑

'kunguma bonda'?- amma Kuyili receipe sollummaa...πŸ˜†

I agree Saru is very flirty can't decide what he wants in life... It feels like he is going back forth between Yamini and Meenu. Either move on to Meenu and fight harder to get Yamini back...

pattuppudavai thumbnail
The rock temple (meenu and bro meeting) is such a nice location...

The policeman has acted in 'yaamirukka bayamEn' serial as a good guy, and I don't know if he is good or going to be villain to meenu...

sara's sis - she is older to him...
 is she married or not??