Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dare_dis_devil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: T.

I agree - women in general are nastier/cattier to other women. Though it happens in both sexes. Men, I've also seen can be nasty to their buddies. I guess its the compare and contrast factor which comes about when you take two people from the same gender. The "this makes me better than her/him" factor.

Seriously pathetic, IMO.

yeah....kinda agree wid ya there! gals r generally "cattier" 2 other gals.... but then, methinks guys r also equally nasty/ jealous/ wid other guys.... the whole "buddy-buddy" thingie's just a kinda show-shaa.... but i think somewhere.....smetimes in life even they tend to get J of their best male buddies n stuff! so, this whole thing aint just confined to gals....rather it exists between both the sexes!

cutiepie1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yes, I agree. Come to think of it, in many parts of India still female foeticide is still common and most of the times its the mother in-law that the girl never gets along with. I haven't heard of many cases where father in-law was the trouble maker. Even in friends, girls are the first ones to put down others and compare with other girls. I have not seen many guys doing that. It so happened to one of my friends, who had her good friend with her hubby for dinner. Apparently the friend's hubby liked one dish a lot and when my friend offered to pack it for him, his wife went crazy saying you are praising as if I never give you anything good to eat at home. My friend was literally shocked at her reaction and thereafter that friend of her's was bitter to her. I failed to understand what went wrong as both of them are happily married. I have never seen such a mean thing happening to guys except for the cases where two guys fell for the same girl 😛
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Yes, ofcourse many a times women are meaner to women and much more judgmental. i think more prevalent when the compete in some way or the other as

1) they live together
2) they work together
3) their kids play together, so on and so forth

others that qualify as acquaintances may treat other with love and respect. Women may help and care for women who are strangers. I wonder what's with the familiarity breeding contempt!Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
zoobygoo thumbnail
oh yeah girls are so much harsher. Blame it on PMS or whatever but its true for the most part. 😆
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoobygoo

oh yeah girls are so much harsher. Blame it on PMS or whatever but its true for the most part. 😆

Oh well, my boss is postmenopausal!  So we can take PMS out of the equation 🤢  😆
sowmyaa thumbnail
😆 qt... yeh topic kaha se kaha pohoch gaya...
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmyaa

😆 qt... yeh topic kaha se kaha pohoch gaya...

but i din't start the pms talk 😳

🤣

any new thoughts about Are women meaner to women! 
Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Oh well, my boss is postmenopausal!  So we can take PMS out of the equation 🤢  😆

suggest her HRT 🤣

QT you are too much

i think women r meaner to women and thats the main reason for their being the weaker sex bcoz men use it to their advantage. like more than father mothers put more restrictions on theri daughters. same with mother in laws.
emotions like jealousy r inborn in women.so may be they cannot see other women doing better than them.
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

i think women r meaner to women and thats the main reason for their being the weaker sex bcoz men use it to their advantage. like more than father mothers put more restrictions on theri daughters. same with mother in laws.
emotions like jealousy r inborn in women.so may be they cannot see other women doing better than them.

yepp, i agree