r women meaner to women? - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

i think women r meaner to women and thats the main reason for their being the weaker sex bcoz men use it to their advantage. like more than father mothers put more restrictions on theri daughters. same with mother in laws.
emotions like jealousy r inborn in women.so may be they cannot see other women doing better than them.

No i don't think thats the reason,its the physical aspect that makes them weaker sex and the fact that they are more emotional  than men otherwise in all the other aspects they are the stronger sex.Men can't use anything against women unless they let the man use them.

Edited by ani11 - 17 years ago
r women meaner to women?

A bit older news but Tihar Jail is overcrowded with... 😆

A special jail wing in India's capital, Delhi, for mothers-in-law arrested for using threats to demand excessive dowries faces overcrowding.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/772896.stm
Originally posted by bhilwara

r women meaner to women?

A bit older news but Tihar Jail is overcrowded with... 😆

A special jail wing in India's capital, Delhi, for mothers-in-law arrested for using threats to demand excessive dowries faces overcrowding.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/772896.stm

Thanks Bhilwara. 
I am glad this is happening.  Yes, some of the MILs may be framed, but not so many!   I may be biassed, but even if 2/3rd of indian women over 50 go to jail because of this , I will support that. 👏👏👏
The INDIAN men's umbilical cord also is a big issue.   I have heard relentless rant about "Mere doodh ka karj Bullshit"    What nonsense? .. and ofcourse, not to undermine that  there are these idiotic daughters in law too..who are up to no good either.  Everything finds BALANCE.. even evil.  
True Tania ,,
it is a bit generalization .I had have two female bosses both were great indeed helped me alot ..however one male boss 🤢