Travel

General Query

priyaaaaaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi people! I am planning to visit Goa and Kerala in India. Goa and Kerala- very good resorts there! I have a small doubt? I wanted to know about Brentwoods Club International as I am planning to take its membership. My cousin is a member and said that it's quite convenient but I want to know about it from others!

Even I am planning to take the membership as they are running a special offer where I will get a Nano car or a gold bar worth Rs 1.50 lacs with their 51 years membership. Also with another membership, they are offering Tata Nano or Gold bar worth Rs 1.20 lacs. So, I guess it is a good time to take its membership.

But, I am a bit apprehensive too as Brentwoods Club International doesn't have proper reach/offices in South India and my native place is South India. Nevertheless, will think of taking the membership after my cousin's review as getting Gold bar and then 1 week vacation for 51 years every year with the option of thousands of resorts and no cash transaction seems like a good bet. Please let me know if my decision is correct??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters