Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PKYEK12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh god i got cold too, hard to concentrate and your story is great, really enjoyed it! 👍🏼
Originally posted by: PKYEK12

oh god i got cold too, hard to concentrate and your story is great, really enjoyed it! 👍🏼

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is sick! 
Grr, don't worry one day we shall beta the virus and we'll have the last laugh 😆
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You paint?😃 

What style? What medium?
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jazzerette

You paint?😃 

What style? What medium?

Eeks - what's this I hear? Boogz - u paint? a creative child aren't you?
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago

You paint?😃 

What style? What medium?

I'm a traditional artist though I do use photoshop/sai to draft drawings. I like using acrylics, comfortable with all mediums. And I like dark abstract art, I've always enjoyed going over the top but I do practise life drawings. Recently discovered drip painting and I love it.
What about you? 
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Eeks - what's this I hear? Boogz - u paint? a creative child aren't you?

Heheh, I use more of the right hemisphere in my brain. 
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

I'm a traditional artist though I do use photoshop/sai to draft drawings. I like using acrylics, comfortable with all mediums. And I like dark abstract art, I've always enjoyed going over the top but I do practise life drawings. Recently discovered drip painting and I love it.
What about you? 

I'm always in awe of people who are so in tune to art and all it's forms. 

quick quick say something and get that picture of Boogz back in my head - intact.
Originally posted by: mechantefille

quick quick say something and get that picture of Boogz back in my head - intact.

The coconut ate my cream cheese 😛
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

What about you? 

Ah!! I dabble in all. But if I have to say the one I do better than all is Landscapes...both in water and oil. 

I incline more towards crafts though. Painting combined with craft that is. Sketching, designing, painting on tiles, pots, various such stuff. And acrylics are the best for that. 

There is only one thing I can't do...portraits!! But I am very good with human bodies sans the face😆

Ah!! I dabble in all. But if I have to say the one I do better than all is Landscapes...both in water and oil. 

I incline more towards crafts though. Painting combined with craft that is. Sketching, designing, painting on tiles, pots, various such stuff. And acrylics are the best for that. 

There is only one thing I can't do...portraits!! But I am very good with human bodies sans the face😆

OMG. I don't mind landscapes but they're still eh... We're the total opposites, it took me YEARS to get the human proportion right and when I was only 12/13 a person thought I was 16 when they saw a portrait I drew 😆
I like sketching designing and ever sculpting but other than that not a big fan of crafts. 
But I do like using water not so fond of oil.