S i l h o u e t t e || A short one shot - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
You don't usually find so many readers in this section, so the number of likes here are particularly fascinating. It had to be an eloquent read. 

Now then, you've maneuvered common cold like I haven't read before but well, I knew something quirky was coming. For, from the start this piece seems like a symmetrical riddle or something. And you've a knack for words, haven't you? Great vocabulary, I'd say. Intelligent read, lastly. 

I'd like to be notified if you write something after this for this section, thank you. =)

-Savage

Originally posted by Savage

You don't usually find so many readers in this section, so the number of likes here are particularly fascinating. It had to be an eloquent read. 

Now then, you've maneuvered common cold like I haven't read before but well, I knew something quirky was coming. For, from the start this piece seems like a symmetrical riddle or something. And you've a knack for words, haven't you? Great vocabulary, I'd say. Intelligent read, lastly. 

I'd like to be notified if you write something after this for this section, thank you. =)

-Savage

Thanks for the generous comment :)
I was actually made fun of in school because of my use of vocabulary ðŸ˜†

It's a compliment of making people laugh and give them some fun time out of their stress time...You go girl..Faria as you are...Boogle...Schxoxoxo 😉
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Newdime

It's a compliment of making people laugh and give them some fun time out of their stress time...You go girl..Faria as you are...Boogle...Schxoxoxo 😉

Heheh, thank you. 
I was never made 'fun of' fun of :| if you get what I mean. I doubt you do, but whatever! ðŸ˜† 
I used to be very intimidating ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† I'm pretty sure, some still have nightmares about me ðŸ˜†
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

Heheh, thank you. 
I was made 'fun of' fun of :| if you get what I mean. I doubt you do, but whatever! ðŸ˜† 
I used to be very intimidating ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† I'm pretty sure, some still have nightmares about me ðŸ˜†

I think I know sort of what you mean...if I would be the person I was back in school then for sure I won't be taking it as compliment...depends the way we grow and how we matured up.

I have a colleague who is very intimidating who gives people nightmares...hope your not that types...need to hear some story..can't just assume anything with out any leading argument can we your owner?
Originally posted by Newdime

I think I know sort of what you mean...if I would be the person I was back in school then for sure I won't be taking it as compliment...depends the way we grow and how we matured up.

I have a colleague who is very intimidating who gives people nightmares...hope your not that types...need to hear some story..can't just assume anything with out any leading argument can we your owner?

Edit: I made a typo. I was supposed to say 'never made 'fun-of' fun-of'

Hmm, what's your colleague like?

**WARNING: Super long unneccary information about me below**😆

If I were to go back in time, I think I would like to change who I behaved with others.

I'd say, when I was young, I was very vulnerable. I was a complete push-over, but as I grew older I learnt to back myself up. Especially when I first moved to London from Manchester. I had a different accent so they did take the mick out of me. However, by then I had learnt to stand up for myself and I didn't take the crap they would dish out. 
So I think because of that I had quite a hard exterior. 

I was also a very straight-forward and impulsive, unlike most girls I wouldn't bitch behind others back. I'd go and say it to their face, which sometimes wan't the best thing to do. Maybe that's why I appeared quite intimidating and bitchy. I also have quite a short temper, and I would lose my cool way to quickly. If you look at a class hierarchy, I was always near to the top which me appear even more threatening.

Only a handful of girls would give it back to me. Most of them would do what I say, and take whatever I give them. I'd definitely apologise if I were to meet them again. 

However I was always this quirky, mad girl. Who would laugh hysterically over the stupidest things, say the most random things at random moments and be like what I am now. And that made me slightly less threatening ðŸ˜†

Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

Edit: I made a typo. I was supposed to say 'never made 'fun-of' fun-of'

Hmm, what's your colleague like?

**WARNING: Super long unneccary information about me below**😆

If I were to go back in time, I think I would like to change who I behaved with others.

I'd say, when I was young, I was very vulnerable. I was a complete push-over, but as I grew older I learnt to back myself up. Especially when I first moved to London from Manchester. I had a different accent so they did take the mick out of me. However, by then I had learnt to stand up for myself and I didn't take the crap they would dish out. 
So I think because of that I had quite a hard exterior. 

I was also a very straight-forward and impulsive, unlike most girls I wouldn't bitch behind others back. I'd go and say it to their face, which sometimes wan't the best thing to do. Maybe that's why I appeared quite intimidating and bitchy. I also have quite a short temper, and I would lose my cool way to quickly. If you look at a class hierarchy, I was always near to the top which me appear even more threatening.

Only a handful of girls would give it back to me. Most of them would do what I say, and take whatever I give them. I'd definitely apologise if I were to meet them again. 

However I was always this quirky, mad girl. Who would laugh hysterically over the stupidest things, say the most random things at random moments and be like what I am now. And that made me slightly less threatening ðŸ˜†

😆  **WARNING: Super long unneccary information about me below**😆

Exclusively for newdime to read...😆

I suppose it should have come to me on PM mode...

Manchester?  My Uncle lives there...well whole lot of family lives in England.  Bolton, Preston Blackburn, London, in Wembly and more...

WOW that quite a scene you have created.

I think it's good to be the person to defend yourself.  Unfortunetly it came to me late late...where I didn't had to use it with the schoolmate...but for sure learned later longer and used it with relatives.  And now very strong individual not compare to you...but in a different way.  From a shy, timid girl I had become a woman of resolute character, who could no longer be frightened by the struggle with troubles.

The colleague of mine, well she is very impulsive and dominating, she definitely back talks and very on you face kind.  She tried with me but wrong idea...put her in her spot and she didn't last in my team.  LOL.  i don't want to talk behind her...😉

As we grow, we open the book and study or read the chapters we closed and reminisce those moments.  We might feel different about it now then what we did or felt.  We do get the opportunity to make the change...its good and bad.  But its better for the future.  Moving to a different country and had completely changed me to what I use to be. 

aah I better stop my babble.  I could turn this thread into something completely different.😆

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
wonderfull idea!!!!!! really funny how d end turned out😆😃