bakeup Written update 23/09/2011

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hi guys as we know that the other written updater of friday its lil bit busy so its time for bakeup i have to for written update for 23/09

the episode stars
 with sia ceach and the principal

principal say to all the new student that we need a hero & we know that hero
 is here rigth now that hero  will make this Elite school more popular,,,
 because Elite scholl deserve it,, and bulldog was looking at sia with a prond face(from bulldog exprssion it was seeing that he is thinking
i know that hero is sia😎)
 and then principal told to everyone:: they can go now ,,, everyone come out and sia told to bulldog that she is sia the boxker
 and i wanna join boxing frm today but bulldog told her::: *i know but first you have to fix your uniform*
and and and its time for wadda and nikka bro 😎 😎
wadda and nikka bro was talking to each other it was funny nikka bro told to the wadda bro:: he wanna go in raghav brain😎
because he wanna know what is the *raghav being cool secret*?
wadda bro told him that :::::yeah go but dont forgot to take coat with you because it is so cool in raghav brain,,
 then nikka bro siad i am feeling so cool waddd said ::::that because raghav is coming and then comes raghav :: brozz told to raghav about the boxer ::: raghav told to nikka and wadda bro to take a chill about the boxer after all she is a girl πŸ˜‰
and then vishal comes to and vishal told to raghav that he will losse he will loss form the nw boxer
raghav siad::: lossing word is not in my life
res
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago