EVERYONE READ! All FC's Are Shutting Down

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

So I'm back from my little break. Not really important but felt like sharing with you guys anywayπŸ˜ƒ Before anyone starts to panic, no we're not shutting down FCsπŸ˜† This was just my attempt to get your guys' attention and make sure that everyone reads this. Before I get further off topic, let me get straight to the point of this post. I'm here to discuss two things with you guys so do read carefully.

First of all, it has come to our attention that in a few CCs, members are trying to shut out other fans and report for the littlest things or are trying to kick out members. This is NOT the Chat Clubs forum, where threads are "Invite Only". Here in the CFC forum, we have ONE fan club per celeb/pairing therefore to single out a member, it's not allowed. You can't kick out a fan because you don't like them or for whatever other reason. If they are a fan of that certain person then they have the right to be a part of that FC.

However, if the member is in the FC for the intention of bashing etc. then the DT will personally deal with that individual and have them leave. But aside from that, having a sort of invite only type environment is not allowed. If you want to do that, then by all means go to the Chat Clubs forum where it is allowed.

Second, since this is the type of forum where groups of fans of a certain celeb come together, interaction is a bit restricted. We're thinking of maybe trying to have some fun games and activities to lighten things up and get to know each other better. Maybe something like Fan Club of the Week where we can grill all the members of an FC at once, or Fan Club in the Spotlight and have the FC be a sticky for a week or something. Those are just some of the stuff we came up with. Let us know what you think and if you have any cool ideas for games or whatever that you'd like to seeπŸ˜ƒ

- CFC Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
by god ravzzz u jst scared me wid the title...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...n i loved d ideas of ..."FC of d week" n all...πŸ‘πŸΌ lookin 4wd to this type of gamin activities...
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god!u scared me :P
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is an amazing idea Rajvot!

I guess I'm looking forward to this idea of having the FC of the week and grilling and stuff- seems fun!
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by JackieLovesKASH - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I got scared for a minute..
aish_punk thumbnail

the title seriously scared me! :| but thank god, its not true.

FCs are kicking out members? thats just weird, why would they wanna do that :/ anyway good that your stopping it.

and the idea's for interaction seem great, you should go ahead with it. :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail
That title really did scare me lol but I get what you're saying, and the idea of fan club of the week/in the spotlight is quite cool :)
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thankuuu..i seriously got scared seeing the subject title...😊
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Quite a way to seek attention πŸ˜† ... but I loved the idea of FC of the week 😊