Rules & Announcements

Zing Magazine - September 2011 Issue is LIVE!

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

We are happy to announce that we are ready with the next issue of Zing Magazine (September 2011 Issue).

You can read the whole magazine for FREE at

Now Facebook readers of ZingMag can directly comment on each page of Zing Magazine right from our website www.zingmag.com. You need to scroll down a bit and you will find the Facebook comment box. We welcome our readers to share with us what they liked and also give us suggestions and even correct us if there are any mistakes in any of the pages.

Request to Zing Magazine Readers:

We just request our members NOT TO COPY the images and rather share the hyperlinks in any of the posts or use the Facebook Like or Google Plus+with your friends as that will help us reach a wider audience and also our advertisers which does help us fund this venture and keeps this FREE for all.

I would also like to thank our site visitors for helping us spreading the magazine through Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, or Google +1 (Plus One).

If you are a facebook user then please oblige us by joining the official Facebook Page of ZingMag.com : http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZingMagcom/157396584340643

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

Edited by vijay - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
I have been notified by the Zing Team that we are going to add another feature where we ask your questions answered by your favorite celebrity.

Will be posting an update here once its added. Dont forget to check it tomorrow again.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 12 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

.mind blowing interview of vivian dsena...πŸ‘...

each n every part of the magazine is amazing...πŸ‘perfect issue for mens...n girls also...πŸ˜†

Edited by kiaravivian - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing VB

Awesome September edition...

Especially the top 10 bachelor list.

Frankly ...I loved the reader's reviewes...glad to know we got some very sensible writers...who point out things in a very good mannerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please feature Drashti Dhami in the October edition cover page
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for getting Vivian this month
please get Sukirti next month
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really awesome! Great work by the Zing team...I haven't read the previous ones..This was the first! 😳 Loved the cover page as I told it before <3 Thanks so much for giving us Vivian's inteview..😳 Siddhant Karnick was also there in two features..πŸ˜ƒ Mohit Sehgal's one was also awesome..I never knew that he is so much passionate for cooking..πŸ˜† Thanks again for letting us know about it.

Hope on next one we will get Sukirti Kandpal's articles! 😳

Edited by ninja_hattori - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...! Thanks a ton for posting...! I am so happy Karan Kundra is # 5 on the list😳...I miss him & Kritz on screen...!
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved
edited hayee loved this issue especially mohit sehgal foodie special 🀣 aww really loved it a lottt n his pictures were soo soo drooling hayee 🀣 thank u guys for showing us mohit this month .. Thanks a ton direct dil se 🀣 Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 12 years ago
samades thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton!!! And I'm off to read it now...!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by samades - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for rating Mishal as one of the top 10 bachelors on TV.