Zing Magazine - September 2011 Issue is LIVE! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
AHHH, Thanksss For Mohit's Interview . 😳 Meanss Alot For US <3 Can We Get MoNaya Interview Together & Some Pictures Also With The Interview 😍 . It's Been SOOO Longgg :( Love YOU Guyss Direct Dil Seee 🤗
Originally posted by vijay

Update:

I have been notified by the Zing Magazine Team that we are going to add another feature where we ask your questions answered by your favorite celebrity.

Will be posting an update here once its added. Dont forget to check it tomorrow again.

Cheers,
Vijay

surely will check the magazine tomorrow..thanky for letting us know...😊

Update:

I have been notified by the Zing Magazine Team that we are going to add another feature where we ask your questions answered by your favorite celebrity.

Will be posting an update here once its added. Dont forget to check it tomorrow again.

Cheers,
Vijay

Oh okay thnx Vijay!!

thnk u so much for this new edition...gr8 work by each team member and thank u eva so much for the attempt of including more news/articles and interviews on Mishal Raheja...pls keep them coming, we miss him a lot and it makes our day wen we read about him.

Congrats on the September issue! 🥳
Oh but I thought Karan Kundra was no longer a bachelor and is in a relationship with Kritika eventhough they arent married?😆 Nice to see Arjun up there along with KK

Would love to see Harshad Chopda on the coverpage of your next issue ... He hasnt been covered even once in your magazine so please consider this request

Update:

Cheers,
Vijay

omg i had suggested tht sumtym bk...m so happy u guys r adapting it...its a gr8 way for the fans n celebrity 2 interact esp those celebrities tht dnt hav a blog on IF
Awesome issue! I wish sukirti's there in next issue.
thnx a ton Vijay sir n zing mag for includin Arjun Bijlani's article in this sept issue too...it ws trulyyy rockinnn...thnx a ton...😊
omg omg thanx so much for de kinshuk interview i was drooling over de pics so didnt get a chance to read all will do that soon and check out the rest of the mag
KaranKritz!
Awesome! :D
n thanx a lot for the feature on Karan Kundra