Thendral Monday 26th Sept 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl Akka!!!😃

🥳Yay Psycho's Psycho friend is a guy🥳

🤢 Lets all welcome Charu's ennada friend aka Kesava Prasad 🤢

Hi Charu's best friend, only and only Kesava Prasad🤢, enjoyyy till you GTH with your psycho best friend😡.

My god Charu three hours aa breath pannama talked about TA aam...omg why so little?...i thought it would be over 24hrs🤢

Charu is my best friend best friend nu repeating🤣🤣...in Charu's language la best friend na meaning vera nu he don't know🤢...Charu always teases him aam and its sagajam between two thickest friends aam🤣...aiyoo i laughed like mad watching 1st two parts😲.

Mr. KP likes pizza too just like his thickest friend Charu🤢...Chinna age la irunthe he loves Charu aam...solrathellam lies nu clear aa showing...this same loose said they are thickest friends from college...now with in few min it turned into from childhood...TA as usual hearing another super kindergarden story from psycho's psycho friend...avlo innocent aa😲.

Charu is for him aam🤣🤣...this Jenmathla Charu is for him nu he decided aam😲
. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏😃

Hahahaahahaha, Tans are u happy with the episode?🤣 It was so funny, the guy friend looks like another psycho😆 He and Charu are made for eachother❤️ Hahahaah, ennalam lies he is telling?🤣🤣 Yes Tans, i noticed it too. Hahahaaha, we can see whatever he says TA will believe pola.😆 Mr.KP, dont worry athan TA kitta sollitheenga la, soon he will get you and Charu married, kaasu illathiyum no probs, GW thalaiya adamanam vachalum he will do that🤣😆
Charu Kesava Prasad-ah kalyanam pannittu, onna sernthu Kesari kinnattum🤣

Ewww, his looks are just like Charus🤢🤢 I hope both of them marry and settle in UK, pleasee😆

Hahha, Bhuv pannatha onnuku is getting thittus.😆 Ufff, ahhh uhhh naa odane blackmailing Now im more excited to watch Charu Promo scene with her Enna daa😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you pearl for the wonderful update... 😃
i can imagine your irritation on seeing the " substitute mapillai "  😛 of Charu by your title...
The moment I saw him as Charu's friend I could not control laughing and was enjoying fully at his funny idiotic dialogues and his way of spying TA...😆😆

whenever TA is going to or loses his job a jodi will be coming to him to give a petition to unite them...ROFL..now is psycho and the loser spy sent by psycho...and TA has done masters in uniting people in love, eventhough when he is not aware of the jodi...now when its his best friend and her childhood love, wow TA will be working 24x7 thaan...🤢

Please TA make substitute mapillai as Psycho's mapillai...and save us...
Now that we were expectin a girl and that she will go behind Nitish...sigh...now its a guy...
SO let that guy go behind Lavanya and make GW and SQ even more mad...this would be more better than first option...🤢

If he had fallen in love with psycho from childhood...why can he understand that he need not tie a physical thali and instead a kannala kattina thali which would be more than enough for his psycho friend...🤢

Bhu and Lax...wow..lets see...prabha is going to ask help to TA???
lets see
rosemary22 thumbnail
Tqs Pearl akka for the nice title and nice update😉

Today with Charu's friend entry the story moved little bit with next set of chars plans...

Charu unnaku arivunu onnu irruka.How long you wanna going to think tamil will come back to you?😆😆😆😆

acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!  Lackluster episode, humdrum start to the week!

It's a case of atrocious wasted 10 odd minutes of Thendral.  KP's intro to TA - best friend and one & only KP, boast himself as pinhead yet genius (?!?), the new guy is undoubtedly a psychosomatic loser from Psycho's stable. KP changing facial mien in the middle of conversation...looks complete weirdo and a creep.

Wants to start online trading biz for F&O, commodities...asking TA help with new biz venture..ROFL  ROFL. Within 2mins of a their meeting, conversation veers to marriage...blah blah..so much for biz meeting..phpht.   

TA was his regular self throughout the conversation. TA has zero smarts to decode good people from bad. Yet again, TA is falling in the trap of believing people with shady and grubby characters [valpari thugs, J, A, GW, Psycho ..now KP] and T will face brunt of the music as in LS case along with TA.

Looks like TA's unprofessional-ism rearing its ugly head once again. PA instructed TA to head to the retail Shoppe and take charge as NS guy is supposedly late.  How come TA went to the restaurant, as he ditched the work @ the shop?  If so, it's highly reprehensible.   

Poor P, he is getting dripped about of his parents sordid past and their present drama. It's comical when B claims innocence, says it's a slap her face if she comes to PS...this track is taxing. Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
rosemary22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏😃

Hahahaahahaha, Tans are u happy with the episode?🤣 It was so funny, the guy friend looks like another psycho😆 He and Charu are made for eachother❤️ Hahahaah, ennalam lies he is telling?🤣🤣 Yes Tans, i noticed it too. Hahahaaha, we can see whatever he says TA will believe pola.😆 Mr.KP, dont worry athan TA kitta sollitheenga la, soon he will get you and Charu married, kaasu illathiyum no probs, GW thalaiya adamanam vachalum he will do that🤣😆
Charu Kesava Prasad-ah kalyanam pannittu, onna sernthu Kesari kinnattum🤣

Ewww, his looks are just like Charus🤢🤢 I hope both of them marry and settle in UK, pleasee😆

Hahha, Bhuv pannatha onnuku is getting thittus.😆 Ufff, ahhh uhhh naa odane blackmailing Now im more excited to watch Charu Promo scene with her Enna daa😆

MR KP means shamu?
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the beautiful update and apt tittle..😊👏👏. So the real game has started between T&t and C😉.C has appointed her next spy and started her plan.Omg this TA is again believing  charu's spy and going to fall into another trap. 😡
Iam really confused there is nit, lav, periappa who can receive C's friend. Anna en TA? ❓There were some superb directions along with the great emotions byTA. Some good days and some dreadful days were faced by T&t but coming day's thuls is going to face some hard moments by charu which she won't be able to share with Tamil. 🥱
I think T&t will tide over this with great love and mutual understanding. In upcoming epi's I think prabha may come to meet TA and take him to TPS home regarding the issue.

B caught unnecessarily shows…uppu thinnavan thanni kudipan…vinnai vithaithavan vinnai arupan.😆 Some questions are whirling in viewers mind. Is D is going to play a game between TPS&B… or TPS is going to involve T&t against B…waiting for dragging epi. 😍
Thambi kesava intha loosai sigh charuvai kottikitu po PA.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Rosemary
Mr. KP stands for this newly introduced Charu's childhood lover (25% psycho 25% loser 25% mental 25% idiot😡🤢) Kesava Prasad (KP)
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the excellent updates.  Super Title.

This episode was a little faster than usual.  Charu's partner is here to cause trouble for TT.  What is her plan? 

Tamil can be so dumb sometimes.  He was supposed to go to the store instead of doing social service for Charu.  I hated when Tamil spoke about her today.

Prabha the innocent soul is stuck with parents like Laxman and Bhuvana.  Yes Bhuvana is innocent today but this track is going to drag...unless Tamil gets involved with it and does something...

Overall not a bad start to the week...
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago