written update of 26/09* the being of love*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

hi guysss 😳how are you hope so you are fine:.. πŸ˜‰okia here is writeen update of 26/09 hope u like it

episode stars the priencepal was saying thank you to miss-sen

princepal say to miss.sen [ i love 😲] miss-sen shocked and look at him then princepal tryed to change the world then he siad i love the way you handle everythink,, and he also siad ::: everyone become your fans to miss-sen and miss-sentuoch princepal hand and siad aww its okia opss i have a class gotto go and princepal become shock as he touch him lol 🀣 πŸ˜†*scene changed*

everyone its talking to each other and in one post are sit pooja and ghourmeet and sia 😎
they are becoming friends and the poor are set in one part and the rich in other part πŸ˜† raghav was looking at sia 😍 he just cant take his eyes away form sia πŸ˜† and same think with sia she is also loooking at him both are goring each other with anger πŸ˜†and both remind what happned between them
pooja is saying that in my old school everythink we can buy with money and here its all free wowww then raghav loooking at sia and say somethink to wadda and nikka bro then everythink stars rolfing looking at sia ,,,,, sia asked to pooja if she have somethink on face pooja siad OMGGG maybe they are looking at me ☺️ πŸ˜† 🀣 because i am hot 🀣 and sia siad : they are rolfing and u r saying that u are hot they are making jokes on us ,,, and pooja siad ohh yeah yes u have somethink on your face two eyes one nose 🀣 🀣 one lips 🀣 🀣 and then gurmeet siad: that they are looking at us and rolfing just because we are poor and they are rich
SIa siad we have telent and we are umanz to and sia asked to pooja and gurmeet that dont richzz boyss do somethink to u to because they makes jokes on my dress😑 and ect ect 😑then gurmeet told her that *yesπŸ˜•* then gurmeet had flash back😲 where wadda and nikka bro was coming and aksed to gurtmeet if he one girl the they dreamss princeless? 🀣 wadda bro siad ::do u sew gutmeet i am getting bad for her my heart is beating is fast and both brozz siad us (humhari) gutmeet πŸ˜† both bro siad :: we cant wait to touch her to talk to her 😍 we can d anythink for her ☺️ and gutmeet siad:: myslef gurmeet then both brozz shocked Shocked and both fainted gutmeet siad :i think your heart stop beating πŸ˜† 🀣 if was such funny scene doont forgot to watch it ,,
gurmeet siad just because of me they love story before starting its end sorry god bless both then ended the flash back and sia siad really? they should gutmeet its girl hahhahaha gutmeet siad:: yes πŸ˜† and pooja siad:: actually its happned somethink funny with m to then pooja had flash back😲 that she was walking she sew saloni and her friends pooja said ::hello ji i am pooja pooja gupta and you are so much beautiful shaloni siad: other bandji and and siad that sanaya your shckot and if u need help in antythink then do alone pooja siad:: i will do my jop alone but please give me some fashion tips saloni siad:: beebs you dont need only fashion tips but you need full make overAngry how rude saloni Angry SiA siad: awww that makes jokes on you and you are getting happy that they talk to you like that ,, SiA siad:: pooja can you complet my form because i need to change my dress because they are kep making jokes on my dress pooja siad: okia then raghav looked Sia both stars goring each other agien thne Sia come away form there
scenes changed πŸ˜”
its playing a song humse aur jenaaa ki chahta na hoti agre tum na hoti iwht
gauti is playing video games and he is supar sad πŸ˜” πŸ˜’ and mama is relaxing he is supar sad to πŸ˜’ and rangeela is supar sad πŸ₯Ίlike if they dont wanna live anymore without Sia 🀣 it was funny scene 🀣
mama siad : gauti son after Sia leaving its like the light of my life is not working anymore when she was in this home this house was full of masti entertement sometimes she pushed you, sometimes she hited rangeela but see now everythink its * 😳 * its like everythink of this house is sleeping guati siad:: mamaji its even not pased one day form sia eaving and we are already dead dont know what will happen with us without her and then mama siad:: god i buy so so much mobile form china but she dont want take anyone πŸ˜” if she took one then today we whold talked with her then rangeela and gauti had idea to give the raghav mobile to sia then they can talk to each other mama siad okia go and give her OMGG what will happn when raghav will know that that iits his mobile how can Sia have i think this will be missandersing rahav will thik that sia ne oska moblie chore kiya hai damn i wish this never happn πŸ˜”
scenes chaged
sia come out form wasroom with her uniform 😎 she is not felling comfortable with it she is tying to hide lags and then raghav comes and stars looking at her with a SiRa tune it was such cute moment raghav was loooking at her with cutest face in cutely way he was just liek majnu 😍 luved that scenes
then sia sew raghav 😲 raghav stars looking down 🀣 and raghav come close to sia and tells her i was not looking at you sia siad medont even try 😑 then both at same time siad you tu
then both go on they roadzz
scenes changed
vishal tellz to bonny to msg to saloni and tellz that she have not to werry because i will make out this poor student and sendduly sia and vishal comes face to face and vishal stars insuting her and then hero entry of arjun the hero comes in right time and save her princless 😍 then vishal stars talking with sia like a good boy vishal tellz to sia welcome to Elite i hope you dont minded the our first meeting i was just kidding you know new student new welcomes some fun that all nothinking else anyways i am really sorry for that day and if u need of anythink just remind me i will be there for you belive me ,,, sia donot siad anythink to vishal vishal siad to sia and arjun *see you* and *see you jun * 😑

sia tell to arjun thank god you comed that looking at vish i feel so camkapy Angry arjun smiled and  siad:  camkapy how cute bt realx you dont need to scard by vishal or anyother if they still destarb you then i will be there  then arjun looked to sia tie and sia asked to arjun  what happned  arjun touch sia tie and siad you tie its not fix  then sia stars blusing and arjun sew sia face then he take his hand away and then arjun siad take it off i will fix  sia siad okia and in rigth that time its stars a ArSiA new tune romantic its like nana naaa nanananaaa and sia gived him tie and he was fixing ,, but  sia was loooking at his face and that tune was still playing and arjun also looked at sia face and when sia was wearing tie arjun was looking at her with cutly way and face,,   the tune was still playing then arjun stars blusing then sia siad thankzz arjun siad anythink then both stars walking with each  other and sia was tuching her uniform arjun see that so arjun tellz to sia that dont werry about your dress you are looking nice both stars blusing agine
scene changed  
 sia comes in her room for the first time ever and saloni was there and saloni asked to sia dont you know the meaness??  sia siad i am sorry actually i was thoght this is my room  saloni siad awww  so its you form whom i have to leave my room btw you are that girl who was crying for her dresses if you cant handle this so leave this schol and saloni also siad hi wait a scond i think i already sew you OMGG you are the who pushed my car i dont belive this i have to leave my room just for you sia siad whatever its happned its happned  and that day it was your fault to   saloni siad watch out girl now you are here and me and i will make sure in Elite your one day dont comes good  sia siad why are you saying like this? what i do wrong with you  saloni said nothink i just love to irritating other then saloni
leave her bag on SIa foot sia siad ieee then saloni go away,,  ohh man what she think to be OMGG she is to much she have not feeling πŸ₯±πŸ˜•i hate her so much already what will happen in future
 then saloni called raghav and told him just because of you i had leave my room and then she cut the phone
raghav siad now i have to go and make up with her
bye juno
scenes changed
sia is thiking about guati and his dad she cryed 😭she is missed guati and she remind her scenes with her dad
episode end
bye for now will do the tuesday written update to  so itan aseni se pecha chorne wale nhi mein 😈 okai i will give you update fo this to i mean to say i will not leave you all so esly 😈

Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
thanks for the written update hinu πŸ€—
nicely written! 

Love, Khushi
Xx
opss sorry sorry for dont complted on time sorry actually my bro take off my luppy that why but now i am goona do it right now sorry huh
you lazy creature  😈
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

you lazy creature  😈
yeah i am
done feel free to thankzz me or suges me πŸ˜†