Debate Mansion

Women getting slapped on T.V & films !?!

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Debators have you noticed its very common for a woman to be slapped by her husband , boyfreind , brothers , fathers and ofcourse from other women too in hindi serials and movies .

Woman lies ........................SLAP , Woman disobeys...........SLAP , suspect the woman may be cheating...........SLAP , Women acts stubborn .............SLAP etec , etc .................These are some of the reasons Indian serials and Movies justify slapping the woman .

Do you think movies over do the Slap ???? Isn't this abuse ?????????? Doesn't this make Indian men feel women need to be slapped and put in their place as when required . I am not saying Indian men in Serials/ Movie do not get slapped by their spouses . But don't you think women get slapped lot more easily than a man gets slapped??????????????? !!!!!!

Isn't this a way of justifying that its allright to occasionaly hit a woman ??😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lol ive seen it the other way arnd @ times
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vishesh

[quote=Aparna]Isn't this a way of justifying that its allright to occasionaly hit a woman ??[/quote]

Aparna ! whom r u criticising 😊
the Actors, who slap !

whereas Mostly such serials are by Ekta Kapoor, and Actresses get agree to do this, and the majority of audience who popularize these serials is female !

Ya but those actresses and actors and Directors are members of our society .So i am blaming the society who accepts it.πŸ˜›
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Woman lies ........................SLAP , Woman disobeys...........SLAP , suspect the woman may be cheating...........SLAP , Women acts stubborn .............SLAP etec , etc .................These are some of the reasons Indian serials and Movies justify slapping the woman .

Do you think movies over do the Slap ???? Isn't this abuse ??????????
😑😑😑

Now a days Tv or film only you can see the slaping and other things but all knows 90% of womens control over man soo its not a big issue😳 at least let them enjoy in tv or film yaar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Shezaadi thumbnail
πŸ˜†I think the women get slapped more than the men, cuz when you see the man do something wrong the woman usually runs away crying or something and then later can't handle it and she slaps him, whereas the man slaps the woman the minute he finds out she did something wrong.

I'm so used to watching these slaps and all that, when I was watching this english show, the woman slapped her husband and then she kept apologizing πŸ˜† I found it so weird, cuz in dramas they just slap and leave and here the husband did something so wrong and She's apologizing.

Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shezaadi

πŸ˜†I think the women get slapped more than the men, cuz when you see the man do something wrong the woman usually runs away crying or something and then later can't handle it and she slaps him, whereas the man slaps the woman the minute he finds out she did something wrong.

I'm so used to watching these slaps and all that, when I was watching this english show, the woman slapped her husband and then she kept apologizing πŸ˜† I found it so weird, cuz in dramas they just slap and leave and here the husband did something so wrong and She's apologizing.

Exactly , i was inspired by Hare Kanck ki choodiyan where the man is doing something wrong .........sleeping in his ex- wife's house . The guy deserved the slap ......but all this woman did was whine and cry . But the man slapped her because he didn't like her behaviour towards his mother.
Irony was that the man's action deserved a slap more than wifes action . And i see this is so common !!😑😑
mkzara thumbnail
i feel that women r slapped around way too much in these shows. its true the media is teaching u its ok to slap ur women if they r wrong because they deserved it and it is never ok to slap ur women. the way i see it is that we r a male dominated society and even now the supposedly modern and independent woman still hasn't broken out of the conservative thought and personality so the female audience in some way doesn't mind this abuse of women because they dont feel that its a big deal. i swear in american shows teh men dont slap their women and the women slap them all the time and i feel thats due to the fact that i guess more women here will scream bloody murder if they show such blatant and usual abuse of women. i am totally against this slapping of women on tv and in ekta serials the rape after which the woman always forgives the man so totally against it.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Believe

but all knows 90% of womens control over man soo its not a big issue😳 at least let them enjoy in tv or film yaar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Vinu how do you make such werd statements and come up with figures like 90% of women control men and all knows about it . India is highly male dominated society and "all knows TV and Movie often show sexist stuff.

And you said let them "enjoy in tv or film" ????????πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.....................so is seeing a woman being slapped enjoyment for you ???????????? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜³OMG another famous sexixt response that will go down in DM history.
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aparna, everytime I return home around 8:30PM and a particular K serial goes on. There is a character called Prerna who keeps slapping the guys. Initially I would try to keep a count on the number of guys she has slapped. Now I have lost count.
Kavith-2305 thumbnail
I too had seen Kasauti Zindagi kay .The moment i saw the topic i also wanted to tell you all about Prerana here.