Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

09/26/2011: Sudama HOSTED by Krishna

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
My apologies for the delay - my PC was out, and only just restored.  As a result, I've only just got the chance to post the update for today.  It'll be somewhat brief, since I had watched the episode very sporadically last night (feel free to point out any shortcomings, and if I get to watch it @ 4:30pm, I'll update this again.)  Anyway, here it is.

Krishna asks Sudama why he didn't ever stop to think about how he would feel about his friend not coming to him while in need, and accuses him of forgetting him 😭  Sudama assures him that that is not the case.  Krishna's guards arrive w/ his vastra, and Krishna gives it to Sudama insisting that he wear it.  Sudama accompanies him to the palace.

They are welcomed by JS, and Krishna forces Sudama to grace his throne.  JS bring a foot-bowl and goblet for his feet to be washed, and Sudama tries to decline by saying that Krishna is a ruler (I thought Balarama was the ruler.  Whatever...)  Krishna then tends to Sudama's foot injuries, removing the thorns 😭 and Sudama looks @ him painfully.

Later, Krishna brings to Sudama food, and insists on feeding him.  As usual, Sudama tries to convince him not to, and Krishna begs him to obey him w/o question for once πŸ˜†  Sudama concedes and lets him.

Sudama is later well rested in the palace, and Krishna gives him a new set of clothes that he insists he wears (Krishna should have given him some footwear as well, or he'll again go thru all those thorns barefoot)  Sudama picks up his old clothes.  Krishna asks him why he wants it, since he won't be needing that any more, but Sudama tells him that those were his during his times of dire need.

Sudama takes his bundle, and notices the bag of poha that his wife had given him to give Krishna.  He is too embarrassed to give Krishna something this meagre, and so hides it in his bundle, but while he's ready to leave, that bag of poha falls to the ground.  Krishna notices it and looks @ him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Vrish.

Watching and updating Sagar's Dwarkadish even your PC is getting panic attacks is it!!! only a PJ albeit a bad one. Dont mind.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am missing Rukmini devi terribely
dunno why but i just dont like the acting of the lady playing satyabhama...uff her terrible kiddish voice ...

i hv noticed one thing that the yellow costume of Lord Krishna was not shining and the yellow colour was so dull...i mean the sagars shd show Lord Krishna a flourescent yellow satan costume ...i am not happy with the yellow costume of Lord Krishna ...
rest the episode was emotional...and it was ok sans Rukmini devi
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Krishna's dhoti, which they showed, was light orange in color, which is correct: he is generally known to wear that, and an yellow vastra on top, while Balarama generally wore a dark blue dhoti and a light blue vastra.  But in this serial, Krishna's vastra comes in all colors - blue, green, red, whatever.  And what they showed him make Sudama wear - a blue satin top - was really funny.  But what struck me most was that after removing all those thorns from his feet, Krishna gave Sudama new clothes but no shoes, which he will need if he's not to get pricked on the way home.

I do want Rukmini back, but I can't say I'm missing Priya.  But if they show Pradhyumna, they better have Rukmini back.
sitakshii thumbnail
thanks vrish for the info on Krishna and Balrams costume
actually i loved the yellow vibrant ,satan dhoti which Nitish wore as Krishna in Mahabharat and meghan -Dhriti wore in Jai shri krishna...
sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

I do want Rukmini back, but I can't say I'm missing Priya.  But if they show Pradhyumna, they better have Rukmini back.

i really want priya to be replaced by sum decent nice and grave actress becaz i was never happy with the performance of priya a sRukmini...missing Rukmini devi the character in Krishna and Sudama story ...
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sita11

i hv noticed one thing that the yellow costume of Lord Krishna was not shining and the yellow colour was so dull...i mean the sagars shd show Lord Krishna a flourescent yellow satan costume ...i am not happy with the yellow costume of Lord Krishna ...

Thats cos they gave Krishna a ... wait for it ... would you believe... in ancient India... A VELVET Dhoti...😑

If you look carefully... even the Upavastra is velvet !!

Strange... but despite the inclusion of velvet and exclusion of Rukmini, I'm really enjoying the last few episodes. I actually think this is the best Krishna-Sudama depiction ever.
_Divya_ thumbnail

Thnx 4 d update.. 😊 Yest epi was so touchy.. 😊

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, Vrish! The episode sounds really sweet...I just loved this track in RSK and by your update, it seems that DBSK has shown it really well also. I'm eager to see the scene of Krishna serving Sudama and siggifying it once that episode is available on youtube.😍

As for Krishna's clothing, it is true that he wore yellow/orange dhotis, but that did mean he never wore any other colors?😳 I'm sure Lord Krishna had an extensive wardrobe at DwarakaπŸ˜†...yellow was probably just his favorite color.

I agree with you guys...I want Rukmini back, but at the same time I'm not too eager to see Priya. However, I did like her so much more than the lady playing Satyabhama, so if Satyabhama stays, Priya can too if she even wants to. Or else, I'd like some other actress to play Rukmini Ma.

However, if they are not going to show Rukmini, I'd like the Sagars to start with the Mahabharat coming next track, and introduce the Pandavas. Vishal as Krishna has really grown on me, so I'm eager to see him as a warrior and politician now that we've gotten a glimpse of him as family man.πŸ˜ƒ I hope they choose a good, solid actor for Arjuna.

Would Praphulla Pandey (Indrajit of AS Ramayan) be good for the role? If one ignores his weird hair flips in Ramayan, he was a good, decent actor.