Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

27th September: worlds for poha

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry Guys, i have just seen the 1st half today as electricity went of and I am dependent on any online source or will try my best to catch the repeats and will edit the post later...

The episode starts from the scene when the bag of poha falls from the hands of Sudama. Krishna Ji sw this and was about to pick the bag when Sudama picked it up. Krishna Ji asked him that what he is trying to hide, but Sudama hides it again and ran from the place. He went inside the room and sits on the bed. Krishna Ji came there and keep on insisting him to show what he has with him. Satyabhama and Jambavanti were also there and were laughing at 2 friends.

Sudama thought that how can he give this to krishan Ji in front of his wealth and he doesnt want to make him feel ashamed of him, But Krishna Ji keep on insisting and they tell him that he is not giving him the bag as he is very cunning and he doesnt want to share something very tasty with him. Krishna Ji finally manages to get the bag and opened it.

Sudama became concious and said that when he took the decision to come here, they doesnt have much at home so his Bhabhi has packed this poha only and he says sorry to him. Krishna ji said that he doesnt need to say sorry for this but he need to say sorry for hiding this from him. He can give all the 3 worlds for this poha...And this stunned everyone...

Sorry guys, I have seen the episode till this only, I think my place also gets a shock and the current goes...Will try to edit it as soon as possible...

Take care
Preet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks preeto, 4 update  ,,,waiting for the rest,,πŸ˜›
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Jay Shri Krishna.

Indra, Shivji, Parvatiji , Narad all are shocked hearing this, including SB & JV.
Krishna takes 1st morcel of rice, eats it, everyone is watching, he takes 2nd morsel, eats that, SB gets worried. In mental conversation with Krishna, she tells him, he has already donated, Bhuloka & Swargaloka for those 2morsels, now with 3rd one he will donate Vishnuloka too. Krishna replies, when Sudama had onlt 1 grain of rice with him, he gave it to me, that's all he had at that time, now it is my duty, so to return& I had toldyou while eating 1/2 grain of rice, that you will have to pay back for this. He is about to eat 3rd morsel of rice, but is stopped by SB, saying, even they should get what bhabhiji has send for him. SB & JV eats remaining rice. All the Gods & Narad, who are watching this are relieved & smiles.
Krishna asks Sudama about his children, he is unable to tell the truth about his conditon,makes an excuse, that he is tired & want's to sleep. SB, JV, Krishna, leaves from there.
Here Children are hungry, Susheela serves small quantity of food to them. When they ask her about the less quantity, she says, Now they won't get more food from Sanvale Shah, so till their father comes back, this is all she has.

mnx12 thumbnail

An episode of creative exagerations.

Tandul is a Marathi word for rice, at that time Marathi language was not in use, to best of my knowledge.
Donating Bhuloka & Swargaloka for Sudama's rice, but even after donating him 2 worlds, why is he still shown poor. The original storyline is so good, with each morsel Krishna takes Sudama becomes richer & richer, was waiting to see that.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Preet & mnx for the updates.  Preet, really appreciate you doing this despite not being able to see the entire episode.

Like the Tulabharam incident, they got this one wrong as well.  Of course, only Rukmini could have played the Lakshmi role in preventing Krishna from going beyond his first morsel.  But even allowing for that, Krishna having 2 morsels just lost the meaning, since in the original, Rukmini prevented him from taking a second.  Here, Satyabhama prevented him from taking a third.  And no, it wasn't followed by the poha being divvied up b/w the wives (and why aren't the 16k wives there to share it, if that's the case?) πŸ˜†

And the dramatization - originally, Rukmini's preventing Krishna from taking a 2nd was a simple private moment.  Here, they managed to rock the entire universe w/ this incident.  Funnily enough, they didn't show Vishnu along w/ the other deities πŸ˜† - which is a major improvement πŸ‘πŸΌ

I too was hoping for Sudama's poverty to vanish.  Hopefully, tomorrow, they show that happening, so that when Sudama returns, he can't recognize his place 😈
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
@Raj...Thanks hun, mnx posted the rest update, and B/w m happy to see u here!!!

Thanks mnx12 for doing the rest of update...

Thanks Vrish and am sorry too, having some problems tos ee the episode, Hope the problems will end soon and I will be able to post the whole update next week...

Coming to the story line, I am actually not at all liking it, We have grown up watching or listening about these stories and so I am not comfortable with all these changes.
mnx12 thumbnail

Preet, you are welcome😊

I got Raj here, we discuss DBSK in ccc.πŸ˜†
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Preet, you are welcome😊

I got Raj here, we discuss DBSK in ccc.πŸ˜†