Rate todays epi...out of 10

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
me back me back... do vote haan😉

PART 1
-the epi starts with vish explaining rb and naitik... rb is convinced. rb says whatever happened its k, but our families are the same. then some person comes and congratulates rb, naitik and vish. rb asks how did this person know? g3 was gonna tell in the evening na? naitik says bhul se rj said it... its ok na... dadi tells every1 or nani.. no difference. vish says that sometimes it does matter...

g3 apologizes as so many calls are coming...she says we shud leave now.. too many preparations to be done. they turn... akshi tells rj to tell g3... she stops g3.
and there come some females! who congratulate bm and g3. g3 is shocked...
they tell the raamkatha how they came to know🤢 my god... sucking epi🤢🤢

g3 is very angry... they are forced to click pics together.. but they both are sad...
g3 cancels the program in front of every1.
after all go for snacks, g3 and rj are alone...

rj apologizes... she begs of g3 not to cancel the pooja... g3 says that no.. pooja will happen... its not good to cancel the pooja... but the ayojan wont take place... no point orgaising a big programme for stale news🤢

here rb gets a call from gopalji.. he gets angry and tells him not to irritate him... he blackmails rb... rb stands speechless🤢

g3 gets a call from mj.. he says some dahi wadi is less... plz get it from maheshwari place. g3 says no need.. there isnt gonna be any ayojan today..
mj asks y... g3 replied u just do wat i say!!!

rj asks g3 to have atleast something... g3 says her stomach is full🤢

PART 2
-akshi comes pareshan looking for something.. naitik notices.. he goes to her and asks her what happened.. akshi says that g3 canceled the pooja.. she says i m crying for now only.. i m sooo sad.. right nw every1 was so happy.. and now...
naitik says dnt get tensed.. if u will get tensed.. even the baby will get parshan
akshi notices rb worried.. she asks what hapened. naitik says u go with the ladies... and he will ask rb..

here rashmi asks bm shud i tell rama that the program is cancelled? rj gets tensed.. informs dadi.. they both are sad!

here all ladies start questioning and talking with g3... what nonsensical tp they are doin🤢 heights🤢🤢

g3 says they shud leave now... part khatm...
Coming up toh aur khatri hai🤢

PART 3
-outside the house...
naitik asks rb what did gopalji said? rb says that if they do not listen to him, then the next day, all papers will have bad news bout the 2 families.

rb says that just because of vish he is tensionfree... but frankly speaking.. he is very tensed😕 he says he is not blaming them, but what else can he do.. he dusnt say it is their fault... but trusting anjaan ppl is bad🤢 he gives a huge bhashan..
akshi overhears everything. she thinks why didnt they tell me... she is sad... epi ends.. uff.. torture khatm...

PRECAP:: -rj calls akshi.. she asks what hapened.. pooja is canceled na... akshi says rama n family, mohini and family arrived! u'll are coming na...??? she starts crying.. but is controlling.. or trying to control😭
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Stuts for the wonderful update😃... of sadela Epi... 😕

Yaarrr... yeh kya ho raha hai... G3 is one Stuburn Lady🤢... it's so difficult to deal with her... why is she making an issue of RJ sharing Pregnancy news to everyone...😕 what's the big point...
G3 needs to have... something to Make an issue out of😡... now she is literely creating problems... making Akshi suffer... and on other side she says... she cares for Akshara... how🤔?? by creating problems out of nowhere... 🤢

kya dikha rahe hai... I fail to find the logic... RJ se G3 ko problem... Vish se RB ko problem... aur Akshara Maate to hai hi mahaan... Unke Sar pe to pure Brahmand ka bhar😕... unse jyada tension to kisi ko ho hi nahi sakti... har kisi ka chehra padh leti hai... Antaryami devi...

Akshara ko khush rehna chahiye.. uske badle... sab log milke use dukhi kar rahe hai... 🤢 Let see how Naitik will sort out the mess created by G3... I hope they will end this RJ & G3 drama tomorrow😊... pak gaye yarr... 😔 
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update stuti 
TG i missed it 
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey chinky
thanks for the lovely update it was such a worst episode... ufff
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update.
_Divya_ thumbnail
Koi me first likhna bhul gaya.. 😲
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks stuti  for the super fast update.😊👏 Iam really sick and tired of these oldies too much interference and their decision🥱. Elders too much inference in naksh life but this what happening in reality. But naksh should know where to draw the line. 😉

In relationships, naksh must think more of the partnership than they do of themselves. This partnership is an interweaving of interests, and sacrifices will have to be made for the sake of both parties. There must be mutual understanding and concern that security and contentment in relationship will be achieved. Everything that happens in a relationship happens through communication.

Communication is the very air that a relationship needs to survive. Nothing can happen without it. Today's incident clearly shows that lack of communication between two families.  Naksh should not wait for each other to talk on an issue.🥱

If a naksh do not take interest in sharing their views with both the families during an early phase then they might not even be able to discuss it later. Therefore, it is very important for naksh to discuss or start sharing since an early stage🥱 waiting for next epi😍.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Thanks for update  😛

really stuti hats of to u 👏
itna bakwas😡 eposide update karnay kay liya
Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update.i think there is nothing to watch in the episode. soch rahi hu kis mitti se bani hai yeh g3.har jagaah apni manmaani karni hai bas😡.she always blabbers rite that she is experienced,she knows everything, can't she understand this much that chautha mahina mai logon ko andaaz ho saktha hai. Rajshri is explaining her that she didn't do it purposely,but still she is sunofying RJ.will she behave like this only with rashmi's saas also?.

yeh rishtedaar,pata nahi kis planet se tapak gaya hai,can't they shut their mouth.they r adding ghee to the jaleli's angry.😡😡.

aur RB ke bara mai kya kahe,Dj na hone ka bauht fayda hua hai.itna lamba dialogues bolne ko jo mila hai.lagtha hai us mai Dj ka bhoot ka pravesh hua hai.

don't know how long we have to digest this torture.😡😡
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heights of ghatiya; ghatiya ko shayad redefine karna padega🤢 Thanks Stuti...🤗Must be terrible to watch such a ghatiya episode several times to update