Thendral Tuesday- Update for September 27

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Vijayam for the excellent update and side comments!😃

Full action packed episode moved pretty fast...

Torture started for Thulz in all directions. Ewww... how dare Sudha physically push Thulz😲. The problem is with TA and Sudha should have directly fought with him instead of showing her attitude towards to Thulasi.

When some charge/responsibilities are given to TA, there should not be any excuses to overcome it🤢. If Prabha came with a problem, TA cannot leave the store in-charge to a sales girl and leave just like that😡😡. He should have made Prabha to wait. TA really deserves whatever crap Puvi/Sudha going to talk😕. To the counsellers he spoke without consulting with Puvi and now he left the shop when no one is there supervise😕.

"Urr sandai potaal koottalikku kondaatam".. GW is so happy becoz of this.. Shameless 🤬🤬🤬 women just doesn't care if there is any issue at home. Hopefully she won't come again tomorrow to show her face when TA comes home to ask sorry.

From the promo, looks like the store problem will be solved by Puvi. But Sudha is going to take a drastic decision which is going to affect Thulz badly. The only reasonable person today was Puvi who still supported Thulz against his mom and wife⭐️⭐️.

Prabha track is moving in a fast pace. So Prabha now knows Sundari😃. So only Bhuv past needs to come😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
😊Thanks Vjyam for the Nice update with the apt title😛

Tamil always lands in trouble.NO matter where he goes. It's about time we see him going up in life.
Puvi may be convincing the counsellor and the shop will be reopened again.

I am waiting for thulasi blames herself as in promo
.😲😭😭

But I feel, the whole issue is exaggerated i mean the puvi , sudha shocking dialogues

No comments on TPS , Prabha , Laxman track
😡
Thanks Vijayam for the superb update..😊👏. Today somehow liked the episode coz it showed everyone's character and stand today well.👏 . Everyone coming under one roof should be interesting.

The Bgm played at the background was heart touching. (During sundari scene)No wonder sudha yells at TA. 😉

Ta is very irresponsible sometimes.Puvi specifically told TA to open the store early but he is too busy chatting with Kesari sorry kesav…sigh. Again with Prabha…🥱 All people in story know about C only TA is unaware of psycho's...GW&C.Ta is so clueless sometimes. Am really sick and tired of his social service🥱. Hero such a clueless for a longer time is too much irking.

Ta should stop with his social service and focus on his job. In upcoming epi's GW dialogues…dosam puranathai arambichu… sigh… kavalaipadatha genmem.😡🤢 Waiting for GW dosham puranam🥱😉
Thanks Vjayam Akka for thr wonderful Update!👏😃

Prabha meeting TPS was good. But i thought, TPS would have some feelings towards Prabha, but she dont.😳 Paavom Prabha, i felt really sad for him, also at the same time for TPS son👎🏼 Rendu per panna thappala, many people are suffering. This is really very bad😭

Lakshman, is defending Bhuv? Apdi yenna than Bhuv did? Why he left TPS and his son? I deserve it, but still i hope they wont link Dharman in everything. Please solve it in your own way🥱

As we expected counciller people where the reason for P&S anger. But i felt that they exxagerated it. Chumma ithuku ellam shop-ah muduvangala?😕 I agree, that TA brought this problem-nu but they can solve it thaane, by convincing the counciller, or?😕 But at the same time, im angry with TA, for not being responsible and we can see how much Puvi and Sudha worked for it😳 He deserve their thittus too. Let him get more responsible from now on.

GW, just GTH. She is not even being sad for her son-oda shop, but waiting for a moment where she can scold Thuls😡 Uff, enna amma iva? Konchamavathu, Puvi-ku console panna than enna-vam? Will she loss1 lakh ah?😡 Srsly, this Lady is not deserving to life, she just can GTH😡

Thuls is crying again, makes me sad😭 But why cant she talk back? Hmm, its Thuls right, so we know about her. But i think now she is going to believe in those dhosham thingy.😲

Somehow story is moving fast. Hope soon they bring Charu and GW to their climax😍
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for the super duper updates!!

Not bad today, it was faster than usual and interesting...

Prabha is such an innocent soul and a good person.  He was trying to help his mother today.  It's funny how everyone always comes to Tamil for help and Tamil right away helps without thinking twice.  His social service is increasing day by day.  But in a way Tamil helping was good...I mean Prabha is his brother in law and Sundari is former manager...this track is moving well...only Tulasi is left out of the picture.

TPS wasn't too harsh today...she cares about her son but doesn't want to hurt Prabha.

Omg this Laxman is saying so casually that he has 2 wives...don't know what will happen next with his scene...

Wow Puvi and Sudha rushing inside and yelling was different.  They worked hard with their store and Tamil made a mistake.  The store problem is not as big as I thought...I'm sure Puvi will talk to the councillor. 

GW has nothing better to do than curse Tulasi.  Tulasi will yell at Tamil tomorrow and a fight will start...looks like TT will soon move from that house or Tulasi will start thinking about going to the temple.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thank You Vjayam for the update..😃.Like u said its ofcourse mix of tracks shown and its heading towards both the tracks to get mixed up and people taking right sides soon...

Prabha was too good with his obligations and the way he asked for help for his mom though he knew about his mom was good. He is after a good son for the parents who dont deserve to have him as son. TA standing as mediator between two people and trying to help was good one but leaving the shop when his brother was not there is still 😕...But his presence does not make any difference though. Even if he was there the same issue would have happened though.😕 Now that PA has got a new thing to blame as an added advantage to blame TA that he was not there, if he was there the people would not have shut down or what..Now additional blame 😕..(10 plus one 11 avlothaan)...

TPS is really acting as a loser by saying Dharman is nallavan and adding TA witrh Dharman and comparing them...I too feel that TPS should not involve Dharman anymore in this issue, it does not make difference btw Bhu and TPS, but the thing is TPS does not know what Dharman is doing...
The case Lakshman got involved now might bring the truth about Dharman to TPS and lets see how is going to proceed.

Why Puvi and Sudha landed to GW's den instead of going to the shop...Did the come just to shout at Thulz and Bash TA and get more words fromGW and make this useless lady happy??😡

At least Puvi cud have gone directly to the shop...Hmm...Sudha is proving time and again that when it comes to her own things she does not care about anyone...her rude behaviour towards Thulz was too much..what cud T do if TA does a mistake. her way of scolding T and GW's is that...GW put blames on T for TA's mistake but Sudha complains about TA to T...anyways both are torturing T..😡.and now immediate reaction of T would be she is goign to shout up and down at TA when he comes. I think the shop is open again, puvi must have bribed and asked a sorry prob, we can TA and NS inside the shop in the promo.

GW and her useless dialogues. T and S dance ku they are suffering am...what about her and her romance partner's dance...i want this lady to beg in streets soon...useless lady ...🤢😡

Thanks for the wonderful comments and update!!  Finally, after a long time, a fast paced episode with the actual plotline moving er inching forward after tarrying for ages.

TPS getting mad @ P makes sense and made perfect sense when she put her foot down and said no about withdrawing the complaint. With P coming into the frame and negotiating with TPS directlyis going to complicate things further. TA asking TPS to keep D out of this mess and asking her to directly negotiate...real surprise. But what is the need for him to provide free advice as this issue is too personal for any outsider to arbitrate. TPS calling D good guy...grr. Wow..what's all with Doc aggression @ PS..has he had kool aid?  

Star of the day: Ariba!! @ very outset PA needs to take a bow, in ages, PA has done and said something that is coherent and befitting of his stature as the elder of the TA clan...by protecting the hapless T from the onslaught of the foul-mouthed uncivilized scum . Also it was great to see PA comforting distraught S, who is in shambles, after hearing that her dream crashed as her Shoppe has been impounded for city authorities.

Looks like TA is suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder..ROFL ROFL. "Social Service" is TA's DNA and fabric got him the greatest gift of life i.e. Thulz while incompetence and lack of sincerity to the craft is his worst enemy and T is paying huge price.  And todin, again TA left his job high and dry as his "social service" instinct takes over triggering a domino but TA cannot be blamed completely as it was a kind of crisis situation had to help P.

Its Aw and ochone for Thulz...as always T @ the receiving end facing verbal onslaught for TA's folly. But for Thulz it's huge step forward as she has unwittingly entered TPS/B/Doc solar system courtesy of TA, with Thulz being the center of that solar system. Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
 TQS vjyam akka😳 for boring episode with such suitable comments
I have  a list of people to say pavam.Yarukku pavam pakkradhu.Ta ka illa Prabha ka illa namma thulasi kka.Sshhhubbaaa.
    😭Tamil nee eppo thiruthuva.You need to change Hero for the sake of your beloved kuttima.😭I dunno whose update tomorrow is.Lets buy cotton for GW amudha  mozhi

Originally posted by Shamz.

GW, just GTH. She is not even being sad for her son-oda shop, but waiting for a moment where she can scold Thuls😡 Uff, enna amma iva? Konchamavathu, Puvi-ku console panna than enna-vam? Will she loss1 lakh ah?😡 Srsly, this Lady is not deserving to life, she just can GTH😡

Thuls is crying again, makes me sad😭 But why cant she talk back? Hmm, its Thuls right, so we know about her. But i think now she is going to believe in those dhosham thingy.😲

Somehow story is moving fast. Hope soon they bring Charu and GW to their climax😍

No shammy...she will lose her pei aka psycho marumagal aka her romance partner...Angry🤢...
If she supports PA then TA will not be in her side...so this lady is supporting TA wantedly just to put an additional stress on the dosham factor on T, and now this issue has become an additional advantage and i dont know how sudha will take this dosham factor. SHe is going to put dhoobam again on TA about dosham factor...🤢Angry...
And dont know what the loser friend is going to do??? Probably psycho must have asked him to put a love failure drama,,,bcos for sure psycho would not accept TA's request and I think that keshav is going to act as love failure and is going to blame TA for rejecting Charu and make him more guilty thereby trying to put a drama as how this useless psycho is suffering ...🤢...Probably this drama might be there to try to make TA feel that he missed Charu...🤢...and GW is trying to let T down in TA's mind here..somehow let both the useless get caught soonAngry