Exam fiasco will end in happiness.

Posted: 12 years ago
Let's face it we probably will have a happy ending for the whole exam fiasco. There is no way the CVs could get away with letting the first time Gopi and Ahem have worked together be unsuccessful. Thsi is the first time Ahem has spent any length of time with Gopi of his own free will without having to be coerced by his family. This totally corresponds with the theme and title of the show.

So in my view we will see success but not until the CVs have decided they have stretched the most amount of negative drama out of the situation first. However I do hope that by the end of the week Gopi is successful because I don't want to see another religious festival occur in this serial where Gopi is unhappy and Koki and Ahem are annoyed with her.
yes, i totally agree with you.  Urmi-Raashi kalakaris do backfire and they might be blessing in disguise. 
Besides, they are already repeating the same festive attire tearing thing by urshi duo. Last  year this festival wasn't very god for Gopi. I don't think it will be repeated this time.

I agree, I was just thinking to myself the way the serial ended and the precap, I'm sure as they are all in the sitting room discussing the exam Gopi will tell about Rashi going to the washroom and spending half the exam time there.

Also she missed out 3 questions and got one question wrong it's not the end of the world, she's going to pass.

Kokila will yell at Rashi, but it will be nothing again jevadena Hetal will stop her and Rashi won't be punished as she will say she was locked in the toilet, but Kokila was wrong to send Rashi to go and write the exam she should have spoken to the school and they would have provided a helper, also I'm pissed at the school for permitting a family member to help Gopi especially as it's standard 1 stuff anyone which has been to school can answer the questions, so they should have had an independent person doing the writing.

But Gopi gets a designer saree (possibly as a gift for passing the exam), its very beautiful/Sundari saree, deep blue and pink, suits her, Unfortunately Rashi is jealous, nevermind she will look nice in it for a while at least...😃
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
I do think she will be an happy bcuz in the sbs video, rashi was complaining to gopi saying that whenever rashi helps her gopi takes it in the opposite sense.so, i'm guessing that gopi told the family what happened in school.n even i'm sure she passed.
I agree there is no way they can do that...i think its just to mislead us...remember the Dandiya contest last year navratri...that was the first time Ahem and Gopi worked together...and PUPPOO PASS HOGAYA...!!...they won...that magic has to be recreated...she may not pass with 100%...but she will pass. I think since the teacher was observing Rashi so well, I think he will have a say in the questions that where left unanswered. Maybe he will decide not to grade her on that because he knows it wasn't Gopi's fault, but Rashi being a rattie and distracting and wasting time. So who knows she might even get good marks.
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago

I think it will be ok for Gopi and maybe that is why she was wearing a new sari.

Also the fact it gets torn, an therefore is not perfect, can be seen as good because it wards off the evil eye (nazar) in the same way that apply black kohl behind the ear does. I am sure Gopi will be able to fix it.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I agree, I was just thinking to myself the way the serial ended and the precap, I'm sure as they are all in the sitting room discussing the exam Gopi will tell about Rashi going to the washroom and spending half the exam time there.

Also she missed out 3 questions and got one question wrong it's not the end of the world, she's going to pass.

Kokila will yell at Rashi, but it will be nothing again jevadena Hetal will stop her and Rashi won't be punished as she will say she was locked in the toilet, but Kokila was wrong to send Rashi to go and write the exam she should have spoken to the school and they would have provided a helper, also I'm pissed at the school for permitting a family member to help Gopi especially as it's standard 1 stuff anyone which has been to school can answer the questions, so they should have had an independent person doing the writing.

But Gopi gets a designer saree (possibly as a gift for passing the exam), its very beautiful/Sundari saree, deep blue and pink, suits her, Unfortunately Rashi is jealous, nevermind she will look nice in it for a while at least...😃

Loved your comment "jevadena Hetal" made me actually laugh out loud (my sisters looking at me weirdly now).
It never made sense for the school to let Rashi write for her, if Rashi had been anyone else they'd have been tempted to help their sister.
It's about time Gopi got a decent present - she keeps getting lots of gold from Koki but she never wears any so a Sari would be nice.  Bloomin Rashi she needs to get a life.
When I saw the sbs there repoter was saying shes geting ready ahem is taking somewhere
Originally posted by ever

When I saw the sbs there repoter was saying shes geting ready ahem is taking somewhere

Really on a date wow.😉
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Really on a date wow.😉

Fingers Crossed!!!👍🏼