Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

i will be peeeved if the cvs show that rashi has won on this kalakari 

Ditto
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dodnt think the sbs report said that shes going on a date with ahem😕 there where just saying that navrati celbrations where going on and gopi was wearing a new sari😳 which rashi had tored😡
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: umfaiz

I dodnt think the sbs report said that shes going on a date with ahem😕 there where just saying that navrati celbrations where going on and gopi was wearing a new sari😳 which rashi had tored😡

i also heard the same thing no date with aham well we have to wait n see
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

i also heard the same thing no date with aham well we have to wait n see

But for navrati both girls and everyone in the house dresses up, why this time only Gopi is dressed in beautiful lerenga, I'm hoping it's true, as why would she dress up in lerenga and sit at home while everyone is in normal sarees, I think she was getting ready in the bedroom and Rashi devil followed her in the room spoil her dress.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

But for navrati both girls and everyone in the house dresses up, why this time only Gopi is dressed in beautiful lerenga, I'm hoping it's true, as why would she dress up in lerenga and sit at home while everyone is in normal sarees, I think she was getting ready in the bedroom and Rashi devil followed her in the room spoil her dress.

Loving your optimism Nafisa. I'm also hoping for the same thing.
You know this is how they keep sucking us right back in from the depths of despair. A little glimmer of hope and we're already there.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Loving your optimism Nafisa. I'm also hoping for the same thing.
You know this is how they keep sucking us right back in from the depths of despair. A little glimmer of hope and we're already there.

😆
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how would it be like ahem taking gopi to a restaurant as a treat for her passing the exam..a wild imagination though..but lehenga is no good for going for dinner😆
sat_2010 thumbnail
everyone was optimistic y'day and look at what happened... ..time and again the same thing repeats.. and whatever goodness wins is purely coincidental

the writers/directors/producers of this serial are only encouraging evil, pessimism and atheism.. I encourage everyone to speak up against this serial.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: write2meoops

how would it be like ahem taking gopi to a restaurant as a treat for her passing the exam..a wild imagination though..but lehenga is no good for going for dinner😆

You're right a lehenga would be no good for a dinner date but they could go to a party. I really do wish Ahem would take her out. A dinner date with just the two of them with no one to interrupt, candle light and romantic looks 😳