Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Exam fiasco will end in happiness. - Page 3

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

You're right a lehenga would be no good for a dinner date but they could go to a party. I really do wish Ahem would take her out. A dinner date with just the two of them with no one to interrupt, candle light and romantic looks 😳

good imagination!!! we need to wait atleast one month for any such to happen..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: write2meoops

good imagination!!! we need to wait atleast one month for any such to happen..

one month in real time or one month in reel time - they managed to make 10 days drag into over a month lol and can we wait that long?
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I watched that video .. Gopi was getting ready for Ahemji .the meaning was simple women get ready for their husbands.. So same way she was getting ready and Rashi did her kalakari ... And my mind is thinking that , this tearing kalakari will work in Gopis favor as ... The pallu is torn , she cannot put on the pallu and Her Ahemji will say don't worry .. Don't put the pallu ..
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rsk16

I do think she will be an happy bcuz in the sbs video, rashi was complaining to gopi saying that whenever rashi helps her gopi takes it in the opposite sense.so, i'm guessing that gopi told the family what happened in school.n even i'm sure she passed.

agree she will have tld the family abt rashi n im pretty sure shewill have also passed the exam n on sbs she also tht gopi always gts me into trouble i think this is the reason cos gopi will have tld the family..