Pavitra Rishta September 27 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Bhalla...So the whole epi was just Varsha Varsha and her tantrums ๐Ÿ˜ก

I dont even feel sad for her
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
That doctor is a gone case! Varsha is far from being fine, she attacked Bhavna and Archana yet this is someone who he thinks is normal. May patients be spared from this man! Satish needs to take his wife elsewhere for treatment, he has to know Varsha is not normal nor does she need a child
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!! I think Varsha or Savita bribed the doctor to say that she is normal and that they should give her Soham.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hillydee

Thanks for the great update!! I think Varsha or Savita bribed the doctor to say that she is normal and that they should give her Soham.

I agree๐Ÿ˜Š but I think this is something more that Varsha would do, as Savita hates Varsha a lot too and just as uch as she does not want Soham with Archana, she probably won't want Soham to be with Varsha either. Plus the doctors in this serial are written very unrealistic, I mean what type of doctor says the patient can only be cured if he/she gets what they want?๐Ÿ˜›
OLGNES thumbnail
thank you for the update!!!!!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
The doctor seems to have some kind of mental disorder than Varsha! What an idiot to proclaim, give Varsha what she wants or else? What the heck are they showin, that medical fraternity is based on such moronic doctors?? LORD!!!
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rishwata mama..????? ha ha ..its YASHODA MA.
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Satish has the right attitude, divorce Varsha then she may get some sense with the shock of what he has suggested. satish has put up with her tantrums for ever and she takes him for granted.
Savita is surely the cruellest grandmother I have ever seen. How can she separate her own grandchild from her son, just to get back at her daughter-in-law. She should be banned from seeing all her grandchildren. Hopefully Vandita will sort Savita out.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update