Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahrukh Khan cannot dance, says Kamaal Khan

Sadia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Shahrukh Khan cannot dance, says Kamaal Khan

Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 13:21 [IST]
A A A

Kamaal R Khan, who is all ready to treat the audiences with his antics on the reality show Big Boss 5 has made a nasty comment on Bollywood baadshaah Shahrukh Khan's dancing ability. 

Kamaal, who also boasts of being an actor, director and writer made a dig at Shahrukh's item numberChammak Challo rendered by Akon. Kamaal Khan tweeted, " Just because it has been sung by Akon in Shahrukh Khan's Ra.One, doesn't make it a great song, despite all the hype created around it. But then, it's my personal view, although now I'm noticing quite a few people playing this song. Well, to each it's own!"

While Shahrukh Khan's die-hard fans would want to 'kill' Kamaal, the actor goes on to say, "Everybody knows that Shahrukh Khan is a bad dancer, but inChammak Challo, his steps are the worst till date! He looks so awkward and uncomfortable. I wonder, what made him do that at this age."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lols, didn't know someone from big boss could make headlines...!

Kareena was the highlight of the song. KRK has a point about his dancing.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, everyone are just being so direct these days.. lol
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well even shah agrees he's a bad dancer but compared to all da existing actors he definitely isn't da worst ๐Ÿ˜† but this guy's begging for attention and that's what he gets when he mentions a bigger brand to catch some lime light 

chalo at least shah provided him some sort of attention to make it to headlines! bless this kamal guy; whoever he is cuz i'v no clue who he is ๐Ÿคฃ
it may just be that sharukh is paying tribute to govinda in the movie... :P
May be Mr.KRK considers this as the best...;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb0G1EHxz50[/YOUTUBE]
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ ๐Ÿ˜† that guy is so wooden...the part where he is holding that girl is hilarious.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People are so quick to be negative about someone. SRK is not the best dancer around that's obvious but he saying srk can't dance is not the best choice of words either. He can move his legs. I loved him in chamak challo. Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KRK the actor who loves to have 5 min of fame by saying bad about others ๐Ÿ˜†