Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this guy is on crack.
srk is an amazing dancer. he is better than maaany ppl in bwood. ex: AB SR, JR, sallu lol... 
Isn't SRK supposed to be a robot in the film. That could explain the stiff and awkward steps. Or his back injury. Either way its terrible. SRK is usually quite passable.

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I have no clue who is this guy but he is right. When the Chammak Challo song was leaked I totally loved the way Akon sang it and was waiting to see how the video turned up. I thought Akon would be featuring with Kareena in the song. But was disappointed when I saw the video of this song. Of course, I dont mind SRK featuring in this song with Kareena, its his movie after all!! But the song is so cool and SRK's dance moves are ridiculous!!

Could they not to do proper justice to the song? I wouldnt mind even if SRK was not moving in the song, they could had still had some rad choreography in this one. I dont blame SRK, hes just doing what he is asked to do! I blame the choreographer for not matching up! Im sure akon would also be disappointed if he saw this vid!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This guy is sooo hilarious!!!πŸ˜† But point to be noted his dance wasn't that good in my POV!!!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
is mein kya naye baat hai ji..we all know..hez an ok dancer..even hez agree with that..
telll me something new🀣
but still i like the way he dance..he always look cute😍
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
blah!! This Krk is such an attention seeker!!
Originally posted by: Micky_elle

Well, I have no clue who is this guy but he is right. When the Chammak Challo song was leaked I totally loved the way Akon sang it and was waiting to see how the video turned up. I thought Akon would be featuring with Kareena in the song. But was disappointed when I saw the video of this song. Of course, I dont mind SRK featuring in this song with Kareena, its his movie after all!! But the song is so cool and SRK's dance moves are ridiculous!!

Could they not to do proper justice to the song? I wouldnt mind even if SRK was not moving in the song, they could had still had some rad choreography in this one. I dont blame SRK, hes just doing what he is asked to do! I blame the choreographer for not matching up! Im sure akon would also be disappointed if he saw this vid!!

agree wiyh u, butlike guess_who i think the reason why his dance steps are so awkward is cause he is a robot in movie...correct me if im wrong, but robots don't know how to move like hitrick roshan...
πŸ˜†

says the guy who dances like this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vr4JVKxGQk[/YOUTUBE]
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

πŸ˜†

says the guy who dances like this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vr4JVKxGQk[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†