Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Sudama remembers Susheela's words about their children suffering due to their poverty. He is thinking if he should reveal about his condition to Krishna or not. At that time Krishna comes there, he apologises for entering his room without asking. He asks him about his family, tells him to speak about them without hesitation. Sudama is  thinking. Krishna asks, if bhabhishree has any message for him. Sudama replies if there was anything, he would have told him while giving poha.

Krishna insists in knowing if bhabhishree has asked anything from him. Sudama denies.  He says Due to his kripa he & his family are living happily. Krishna smiles & says all let his & his children's life be full of riches. After Krishna leaves Sudama mentally apologises to Susheela,that he could not reveal his true condition to Krishna.

Here Shsheela  gives less food to her sons, says till their father comes back, they wil have to save this food, so eat this & drink water . Dwarakadheesh is very kind , he will send good food, cloths, toys for you  all. Hearig this the kids feel happy.

Krishna & Sudama are sitting to eat. SB serves kheer, seeing this Sudama remembers his hungry children asking for food, he says he is full, Krishna says todays only with this much food you are full but in gurukul, you were not able to control your hunger. He reminds Sudama that he's eaten his puri. SB want's to know about that incident.

Sudama  in flashback, remembers the days when they were studying in Gurukul. Rishi Sandipani was explaing them about a sholaka. His wife comes there & asks him to check  about some arrangement in yagyashala. Rishi Sandipani tells his shishyas to memorise the shloka, after that go for food. Sudama is feeling hungry, Krishna tells him to control his hunger. Krishna is not pronuncing properly, Sudama looks at him. While eating Sudama sits first so he is served first. He tells Krishna in life if you plan properly then you can live happily. You have to do your karma. Krishna says but giving result of the karma is in God's hand. Gurumata comes, starts serving food from the opposite side. Krishna tells him, see, the karma done with exptactation for fruit will result like this. Sudama is served last, he asks for more, gurumata tells him if a student eats more,he may feel lazy, so while studying one should eat less, so son control your hunger. Seeing sudama little sad, Krishna speaks the sholaka with mistake, he tells Sudama to teach him the correct sholaka. Sudama asks for gurudakshina for teaching the correct one, Krishna says he can give his love. Sudama asks for a puri from Krishna's food. He gives it.

Back to Dwaraka, Sudama says, you used to understand everything about me & used to take care. You are a true friend. Krishna says, but you don't consider me as your friend, otherwise you would have atleat send a message about you wellbeing, if you were living happily.You are hiding something from me.

Both the child artists are good.

Aww, the episode sounds cute! I'd like to see it when Imagine uploads this episode, I just love child stories of Krishna and Sudama.😃 The ones in SK were adorable too, did anyone see them?
Thanks for the update Dear...

Janaki Di..I agree, I have seen the whole story in SK and it was awesome...
They're really dragging this.  The first part was just a rerun from last night.  By today, this track should have been nearing its end.

Was this what was shown in JSK, or is this a new enactment?  Also, what was the point in this flashback?  As far as the poha episode goes, it was based on an incident where Krishna & Sudama were both trapped in the rain one night, and Sudama managed to make it back to the ashram earlier and ate Krishna's share of the poha.  As a result, his prosperity didn't happen until he paid back Krishna w/ the poha.

I do hope they wrap up this track by Friday, good as it has been.
Originally posted by _Vrish_

They're really dragging this.  The first part was just a rerun from last night.  By today, this track should have been nearing its end.

Was this what was shown in JSK, or is this a new enactment? 

no vrish this story was not shown in JAI SHRI KRISHNA
infact in JAI SHRI KRISHNA they showed how LORD kRISHNA and Sudam became friends while studying
Sudama was shown pressing the feet of Lord Krishna ,they both doing the chores at Sandipani muni ashram
asking for bhiksha together and then the story when Sudama ate the grams of Lord Krishna's share ,which Gurumata gave them to eat while collecting the firewoods at  the jungle ...
sudama was shown to be a foodie in JAI SHRI KRISHNA but he was never shown greedy like asking for a puri for gi\ving tution classess to Krishna ...
Meghan and the actor who played teenage sudama did such brilliant job in these Krishna-Sudama scenes ..they really touched your soul...JSK was always in the top 10 shows on colors with trp's always more than 3 and sumtimes it even crossed 6 ...
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sita11

no vrish this story was not shown in JAI SHRI KRISHNA
infact in JAI SHRI KRISHNA they showed how LORD kRISHNA and Sudam became friends while studying
Sudama was shown pressing the feet of Lord Krishna ,they both doing the chores at Sandipani muni ashram
asking for bhiksha together and then the story when Sudama ate the grams of Lord Krishna's share ,which Gurumata gave them to eat while collecting the firewoods at  the jungle ...
sudama was shown to be a foodie in JAI SHRI KRISHNA but he was never shown greedy like asking for a puri for gi\ving tution classess to Krishna ...
Meghan and the actor who played teenage sudama did such brilliant job in these Krishna-Sudama scenes ..they really touched your soul...JSK was always in the top 10 shows on colors with trp's always more than 3 and sumtimes it even crossed 6 ...

Even in SK they showed young Sudama eating Krishna's share of the channa that Gurumata gave them, but later on Sudama fessed up and Krishna forgave him...I don't think there's any connection with Sudama eating Krishna's share of the channa and becoming poor later in life. It is said that the sins we commit while children go to our parents and do not affect our Karma till the age of 12, and Sudama was quite young during the Gurukul days, so his Karma could not have been affected by eating Krishna's share of food. I think both incidents are unrelated.
i agree with vrish ! so much dragging that i'm losing interest ! one full episode dedicated to sudama's feet ..long hours of convincing & explaining sudama for one little thing..sudama ab mahal mein chalo, sudama apne charan dhone do, sudama ab khana kha lo, sudama ab naye kapde pehen lo, sudama ab bhabhi ma ka gift de do, sudama ab mujhe apni dasha bata do ...n a special mention, vishal was not tht gr8 in these episodes...jamvati & satyabhama r okay but their job is to make faces when the camera zooms in...when krishna is smiling, they r smiling, when krishna is crying, all of a sudden both of them started crying ðŸ˜† both r like action replay of shri krishna...now plz end this story and get on to the new track !  Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago

This story is dragging, sometimes it is boring to write the same thing. Till 12 years children are under their parent's care, so any mistake commited due to tbe basic nature can not be called a sin which will make him poor in future or will have to starve. This is not convincing. Hope this story gets over by Friday.

@ Janaki...no Janaki even if u go to the vrindavan and Gokul this chana (gram) story of Krishna and Sudama is very famous ...so i consider this chana story true and in BR.CHopras Mahabharat also this chana story was shown ..which gives us a teaching that we shd never hv others share of things ...