YRKKH WU-28th September-Naksh and Rain.

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Me first... Me First...  [Divi... aaj me nahi bhuli likhna... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]
Thanks madhavi ben for the superfast updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.Lot of twist in a single episode volcano erupting in the first part cool naksh caring each other scene in the second part.πŸ˜‰ Overall a blow hot blow cold episode.πŸ˜‰ Naksh are the role model for each and every couple in thick and thin despites some disputes and some misunderstanding true sincere love heart prevails no matter what or how long it takes 😊.

Some part of the serial shows some reality even though majority is irking. Gayathri needs to be calm downπŸ₯±. Gayathri being an egoistic person' The root cause of gayathri'problems is often hidden deep in her unconscious. In her eyes, there is nothing wrong with her behavior😑. Super dialogues from naitik to akshi about how he makes her happy and that her smiling makes him satisfied.πŸ‘

It was sad to see that naitik getting over upset for everything that happens around him. πŸ˜”. Always these cute couples sandwiched between these two oldies from the beginning of the pregnancy track. . Every marriage comes with adjustment because of the union of two different families. Naksh must move from a dependent relationship with parents to an interdependent relationship. It was fascinating to see how naksh adjust themselves and to each other during their pull and push applied by gayathri from outside.πŸ₯±

For naitik anything even remotely bothering or affecting akshi naitik comes out swinging. Naitik has proven this many times.πŸ‘πŸΌ Waiting for next epi.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Sachi  ab  Me  first  per  RJ  ka  haak  jyada  hai  Divi  se . dekha  nahi  g3  ka  huva  kachara   and  tandav...
Happy  Navratri.. garba  timeπŸ˜ƒ  i  made  rasgulla  for  this  first  day  of  navratriπŸ˜ƒkhana  hai  to  aaja
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
seriouslly feeling like giving gayatri a slap.. No daughter take that much insult of her family.. akshara shld also say something to gayatri...
Originally posted by madhaviben

Sachi  ab  Me  first  per  RJ  ka  haak  jyada  hai  Divi  se . dekha  nahi  g3  ka  huva  kachara   and  tandav...
Happy  Navratri.. garba  timeπŸ˜ƒ  i  made  rasgulla  for  this  first  day  of  navratriπŸ˜ƒkhana  hai  to  aaja
RJ ne Divi se hi sikha hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaha Divi ne Me First shuru kiya... aur DImri ko ghatiya track ka idea mil gaya... wese agar Dimri Forum pe aati hai to wo humse aschhe Ideas kyu nahi leti... πŸ˜•

Happy Navratri to you too... 😊 and wow Rasgulla... 😳 appne bataya to ab mujhe bhi ghar jake kuch Meetha banana padega...πŸ˜ƒ
btw -- aapke yaha hoti hai Navratri Texas me?? I am going this weekend to NJ for Navratri... πŸ˜ƒ
ty 4 the beautiful update madhaviben..
looks like g3 n rj ve been promoted as leads n naksh ve bcome sidekicks...n who's pregnant aksh or gs??..i mean tht lady throw tantrums as if its her not her bahu who's with a child...naksh scenes lately r like slap on the faces of fans... b it the recent dori one or 2day's so called rain scene...request 2 cvs   pls don't raise our hopes with ur lollipops if u haven't worked out a scene properly...it's just frustrating 2 c yr getting butchered every single day...
Originally posted by Sachi16

RJ ne Divi se hi sikha hai... πŸ˜† kaha Divi ne Me First shuru kiya... aur DImri ko ghatiya track ka idea mil gaya... wese agar Dimri Forum pe aati hai to wo humse aschhe Ideas kyu nahi leti... πŸ˜•

Happy Navratri to you too... 😊 and wow Rasgulla... 😳 appne bataya to ab mujhe bhi ghar jake kuch Meetha banana padega...πŸ˜ƒ
btw -- aapke yaha hoti hai Navratri Texas me?? I am going this weekend to NJ for Navratri... πŸ˜ƒ

Yes  Sachi  ,hamer dallas  main  hoti  hai  navratri  and  garba. in  tempel  everyday  and  in  gujrati samamj  on  friday  and  saturday. i  wil  go  on  saturday. and  next  tuesday  while  we  have  havan  for ashtami  called  navchandi  havan. and  then  we  have  garba  after  that. just  for  your  info. i  always  have  garba  sthapan  in  my  house  for  9  days . we  do  puja  and  everything  in  house  and i decorate  also. πŸ˜ƒi  made  rasgulaa  today  and  i  will  make  lapshi  on  tuesday for  puja. thats  like  halwa. you  know  while  you  are  gujju like  meπŸ˜†.   i  love  to  play  garba.
😲 sachi tum ise ghatiya idea bol rh ho.. πŸ˜’ Ab dimri ne dhang se use nh kia toh mai kya karu.. 🀣Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago