Update for Wednesday Sep 28th ,11:

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanksss for the Lovely Update Hemaaa Akkkaaa that too with special GW thitus!!!😃

Someone please kidnap this GW and kill her please...😡 😡 ..this lady is getting worse and worse everyday...i cant stand this lady anymore and her evil disgusting pei smile 😡 😡...ithaan chance nu hurting Thulasi with words...hope Thulasi doesn't start to believe GW's nonsense about dhosham😕...oh please no...they better end all these dhosham nonsense and psycho nonsenses😡

Are they trying to show...as Thulasi expects Puvi or Sudha wont support her always as she thinks...when its about them people think about them only unlike Thulasi thinks😕...Puvi said TA is no longer his brother...super😡.

Prabha's questions towards Buwana is ok...but how is she going to react when Thulasi questions her?😲...she  cant escape from Thulasi as she escapes from Prabha😡
Thanks Thendralfan for the beautiful update.😊👏 OMG GW suya pula bal plus torture episode. As usual it was irking to see GW using this opportunity to scold thuls which made her cry. This shameless creature has biggest dosham in her life. It was nice to see sudha supporting thuls even in this situation.

As D said GW has to go kalahasti first. 😉Shame on motherhood and womanhood.T&t problems are never ending.😡 When they are going to leave this house and go back living alone.

Coming to B's track, I felt so sad for prabha.I thinks soon prabha will find thuls his sister. I don't think thuls will talk to prabha as before when she comes to know that B is her so called mother.  B justifies her behavior that too he married Lax coz of  love vam…  Athuvum kalyana anna pinnadi … B says it's my right. Disgusting creature. 😳😳.

Marriage is a gamble either ways. The chances of coming out a winner depend on how TA and thuls play the game? My biggest question… when these couples are going to live for themselves they always sacrifice their love, intimacy everything for other's happiness. What do they gain from this? Waiting for TA&puvi's MU (misunderstanding).😍

Thanks Hema for the awesome update and side comments! 👏You really deserve 🤗for updating GW disgusting dialogs!

Ewww! Skipped most of the GW talk 😡😡... Even that small portion I heard was unbearable🤢. GTH GW! 😡😡 Seriously this women needs to be slapped and gets a stroke so she can never ever talk...Digusting women... 🤬

Everybody blaming Thulz as expected. Nice! again they are going to be in the street.

With TA being irresponsible like this and Thulz crying all the time, sorry to say that, but Thendral magic is totally gone and both hero/heroine look like losers!👎🏼👎🏼 Is this what Mr.K you want to portray your lead chars??❓ If you keep on doing this, viewers are going to be watching for the continuity of the serial and not enjoying it😒.

Prabha, hats off to you⭐️. This track is unfolding pretty quick. Did not expect Prabha to tell Bhuv this early for being ashamed born to them👏. Well now, Prabha is going to pretty soon find Bhuv side of story and find Thulz.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent update!! Crunch episode - complete revelation at many levels!!

Call it pure coincidence, todin episode captures tale of two women standing @ same point [re: lowest point] in their journey of life, both are complete paradox and antithesis intrinsically and extrinsically in the life continuum: an all-powerful rich woman who has everything @ her disposal yet feeling insecure & shamed, while on other end, young woman whose very existence has been questioned from childhood... mortified and disgraced, both their lives will be intertwined  yet be parallel ties of a track from hereon with young woman baying for blood of the other for the misery she has caused.

P confronts B with her sordid past, completely off putting and catching her flat-footed, hitting her where it hurts her the most -calling into question her parenthood and expressing his feeling of being ashamed of his pathetic debauched existence. B in pursuit of her happiness [which cannot be questioned] has stepped over and trampled lives of many others...who are still paying a heavy price.

One person who is facing effect of her action is her vey own daughter...getting knifed repeatedly  bruised, battered and internally 'dieing a thousand deaths' under the relentless shelling of acerbic verbal volleys thrown from the gutter spewing cesspool er mouth of uncouth GW .

Thulz has to thank GW as she has done a yeoman service to her ala hospital / school episode .. asking her to remove the sacred necklace signifying T'n'TA bond... demanding her to step aside as it will improve TA's lot and throwing an open challenge much to her peril.

GW is poor learner of history, she has hit a self-goal and dug a huge grave for herself and psycho's plan by questioning Thulz's self-pride -  each time when she did this, Thulz has dug deep and has come out swinging, answering GW with action and in kind. So it's Thulz time from hereon...      

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks Hema akka for the wonderful and nice Update!👏😃

OMG, GW😡😡 I dont know what to say. Dunno who was right and all, but i can say onething:
GW WAS NOT RIGHT, SHE IS SHAMELESS AND DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE😡

I loved Prabha scene, its a nice small twist. Waiting for their family progess, how will Laks take it? Bhuv, if you like someone, athukaaga will u take others husband? What will you do, if Prabha wife likes someone else and elopes with him?😲 Soorry, was pissed off with her stupid arguments and reason😡
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Thank you hema for the wonderful update...😃

WOW yet another psycho but old version = Bhuvana...🤢
You will not understand why i left my family and he left family and got united am...🤢

Loose younger version of psycho = Charu🤢 ,also telling the same thing...U will not understand why i am mad at U(TA) and doing all these...ithuku name "kalathin kattayam"...KOdumai kodumai...🤢

Both are psychos thaan.,..😡😡

One trying to steal other lady's husband and otherone already stole and telling no one will understand and trying to reason out...🤢

Vitta both will kill someone and try to say they did for good nu...appadi if they have any idea...
"Let younger psycho kill GW" and ""let elder psycho kill padma"...and then if they we did for good I shall agree...😡
its ofcourse for our good if both GW are killed by both psychos and let both psychos go to mental hospital or jail together and let us in peace...😡

Prabha asking Bhu directly, unexpected though..but what will be his role between Bhu and TPS and if TA is supporting TPS what will be his role...the CV's had let him ask his mom and let his role in confusion now on what his role would be in future...😕

Sudha has started her useless talks to TA...and PA such a selfish person..and both are talking too much.😡..and this GW can really be pushed into a well by someone...i would be happy if psycho does that...🤢

The best punishment for her talks for abusing T for TA's behaviour and fate should be she should see TA and T leading a good and happy life together from the same house and TA should never ever mind her in that house. This lady should be thrown away by PA and Lav and should come and fall at T's feet and live a hell life without getting anyone's respect even her son from the same house.😡...shameless creature...GW is making T herself believe that she is bad luck...lets see how TA and T try to end this dosham track...😍

OMG...i missed the sec part begining bcos of bad signal in TV here...
Did that loser GW ask T to throw away thali at TA...loser a real loser...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I think she would have done the same thing with her husnd...i wont be surprised if they show GW's husbd later and make him say ur mom threw away and thali at me nu...😡😡😡...why CV's u are not making GW cry at all...i want her to cry all thru the serial for making our ears bleed and let her cry more seeint T and T are happy...😡😡

And all I want is...let Lavanya idiot throw the Thlai at Nitish and run away from the house and get lost with GW. she dshould do it before GW...that will be best punishment for both the irritating idiots...😡
Originally posted by shubba

OMG...i missed the sec part begining bcos of bad signal in TV here...
Did that loser GW ask T to throw away thali at TA...loser a real loser...😡

Your TV sensed so bad signal during that super GW dialog🤣...aama akka she asked Thulasi to throw  the thaali and leave that house right away...GW said everything will blossom around them and TA  if Thulasi leaves the house and asked her to leave...and she added if its didn't turn blossom around TA after she leave...she can come question her about her not having dhosham😡
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
@ tanu - blossom aaga Gw family s a tree a enna - did she mean family tree and Ta a flower ...appo blossom aaga fertilizer yaaru psycho va...loser lady blossom aagum am...stupid Gw...this lady s turning me violent srsly...