Written update - September 28 - Parichay

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks naz.ye ekta bhi na,already itna ruladi hume aur upar se kabhi khushi kabhi gham song(the moment i saw kunal n gaurav going to their dad i thought it's going KKKG style and dhan te nan... comes kkkg bgπŸ˜†)
Originally posted by -sahasra-

thanks naz.ye ekta bhi na,already itna ruladi hume aur upar se kabhi khushi kabhi gham song(the moment i saw kunal n gaurav going to their dad i thought it's going KKKG style and dhan te nan... comes kkkg bgπŸ˜†)
yep...😭😭😭...i got headache when i complete the update...Ouch
Thanks for the update Naz... Very emotional episode... I had tears when Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham was played.. the scene too was copied πŸ˜‰ 

but balanced acting by all... πŸ˜­ i'm really wondering how kunal will accept siddhi... waiting for it... 

i can volunteer to write updates for Monday and Saturday special episodes Naz...πŸ€—

Too sad! I think I might skip this one 😭

Oh btw please guys do comment regularly on Sameer/Kunal's profile.

Here's the link:

Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Thanks for the update Naz... Very emotional episode... I had tears when Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham was played.. the scene too was copied πŸ˜‰ 

but balanced acting by all... πŸ˜­ i'm really wondering how kunal will accept siddhi... waiting for it... 

i can volunteer to write updates for Monday and Saturday special episodes Naz...πŸ€—
great mariaπŸ‘...so u can start from next weekπŸ˜‰ ...please do inform the mods...πŸ˜›

i guess..u know the special episode timing...hope u wont be having any prob with that

thanks naz btw i miss ur red liners

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

great mariaπŸ‘...so u can start from next weekπŸ˜‰ ...please do inform the mods...πŸ˜›

i guess..u know the special episode timing...hope u wont be having any prob with that

Thanks Naz... I'll inform the mods... I have no problem with the timings... I'll start form next week Oct 3rd 😊
shumi...i couldnt come up with the redliner..as today was wet dayπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

maria...best of luckπŸ‘πŸΌ ...welcome to WU band
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

shumi...i couldnt come up with the redliner..as today was wet dayπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

i know right😭