Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_awan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 13:

khushi and arnav singh raizada are  standing on the airport  for their departure to Mumbai ,then khushi saw payal and runs and hugs and starts crying  .payal  make her sister quite after several trys.arnav  came back from the canteen and is holding two drinks in his hand and he saws khushi tears in her eyes while standing next to payal   and he came says hi to payal and tells her they don't need to worry 4 khushi she will be perfectly ok and happy with him .after few min they sit in the plan ,he is talking to khushi to make her feel happy but khushi is acting weird ,she turns her face around here and there and closes her eyes and sleeps.arnav thinks about her behaviour and feel may be she is going away from her family and relax not known of what khushi has planned 4 him.

They both reaches home and khushi enter the house traditionally and khushi goes into her room and jumps on her bed and starts talking like a kid she says"this is my bed I will only sleep here hehe"

arnav says"not yours its our bed we both r going to sleep here"

khushi says"no no no its mine only mine "and turns her face away thinking about his reaction and arnav is getting shocks from his dear wife

In evening arnav prepare the food and they both starts eating food  suddenly khushi throws a plate on the floor and arnav gets shocked again and asks her what happen

khushi says"I don't like the food  I am not eating I want mama food now now"

arnav says"kiya hoga hai tumhein khushi why r u behaving so weird since we came back to Mumbai r u feeling ok na"

khushi says "I am k u r good mama says u will do as I says but u r not listning to me  u r very bad bad bad"

arnav says " khushi why r u talking like a child u r a grown up girl  stop this this is not a time 4 a joke"

khushi says" what joke mein kuch nahi kiya mein to aisi hi hoon mama ney bataya hi nahi kiya "

arnav says"what"with open mouth he didn't moved 4  few mins and think this cannt happen to me ,no way khushi is mentally ill , she is ok arnav then he stops him self  and says to himself if she is k then why behaving like this  and goes to his room ,khushi saw him going and text payal  as next step is in her hand .

In delhi payal made her mother sleep early today as she knew whats going to come and suddenly her phone ring and arnav jiju name flashes on her screen and she is not getting the courage to face his jiju and after few min she picks up the phone and says"hello"

On the other says "payal  tumho"says arnav

"ji jiju ap kaisey hain di ab tik haina "says payal while  crushing her teeths

"ab tik hai ka matlab payal  I want to ask u something and plz dnt lie to me today why is khushi acting weird I meant like a child like she is mentally ill  , r u all hiding something from me "says arnav all in one go

"jiju who '''.who'''.."says payal 

"plz khushi bolo I will die this "says arnav

"jiju plz dnt say like this this  baat yeh hai key khushi di ko  bachpan mein brain hamrig hua tha aur uskey baad di start behaving like a child and doctors told if she get married she will be normal again  and we got her married par it might take some time 4 her to be normal again "says payal 

"what?  There is a long silence from both sides and then arnav speaks again "kaun kaun janta tha is baraye mein veer aur anajli bhi ya sirf tum log"in anger

"sirf hum jiju veer bhaya aur anjali di ko to pata bhi nahi ,plz jiju ap agar pyar se di to treat karain gay to she will be ok ''"before payal  could have said further arnav hang up the phone and goes to his room  and lock himself up in the room meanwhile khsuhi goes in her room next to mayank one  and closes the door and text payal  "kiya hua"

A text flashes on khushi phone  and its says "ap ne jo kaha meinay wahi kiya di but I am hating myself 4 this today I hurted a honest and lovely person and I will not be able to forgive myself ever 4 this I hate my self di "

khushi reply backs " I am sorry payal  I made u do this but plz 4 me few more days act  this  I am sorry "

Next morning arnav comes into khushi room after thinking all night that he is being tested by luck again and if he able to make khushi normal again ,I love her from bottom of my heart I will anything to make her normal again ,in one of the vows if the wedding I promised her to protect and keep her happy and I will die ding this and may be my god will listen to me , love is the biggest cure 4 anything and he will not let anyone hurt his love and he will one day get the love he is giving  and smile while see khushi sleeping and come and sits beside and thinks  how a person is honest and happy in her sleep ,dnt know what she had beared her in her life but he will keep her happy and smiling again and that's a promise  of arnav singh raizada and I don't break my promise  jaan.

He trys to wake khushi and in her sleep she says"soney do na mama plz muje nahi jana hai mandir ap jayo and she cover her face with the blanket  

arnav  smile and u r so cute princess and says "come on khushi ab utho its morning now  I am making your breakfast and I want you there in 10 mins k "

Mwanwhile khushi thinks it's a dream after yesterday he wont be doing this and then she hears a voice from kitchen utho jayo khushi I am coming and she gets up in shock   and says " by god yeh kiya hogaya hai yeh  arnav  ka bacha to mujhe hi shock treatment dey raha hai oye arnav singh raizada uskey bachey kahan heuy hain he didn't even touch u yet and bache   chatho is baton ko khushi who araha hai tu gayi kaam door bathroom mein warna pata chalay who hi tujey bath dey raha hai "and she runs

arnav enters the room with a tray of break fast and says "kaha ho princess "

And then khushi comes from the washroom  wear this dress:

And arnav is just starring at khushi and khushi is looking at arnav

maria_awan thumbnail
SORRY FRIEND  I  AM NOT ABLE TO POST PART 10 AS IT SAY THERE ARE IN APPROIATE WORDS AND I TRIED AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT THIS PROBLEM IS GOING ENJOY WITH TE REST PARTS😊
pri12 thumbnail
Pm list
plzz  add me to ur pm list😊😊
maria_awan thumbnail

PART 14:
khuhsi come out of the bathroom and see arnav sitting on her bed with breakfast tray and calling her 4 the breakfast .she looks at arnav ,he is look so hot and dashing is his casual  white  tshirt with jeans  .arnav looks at khushi that she is starring at him , he walks toward khushi she is looking so pretty , water droplet are falling from her hairs . hairs are blowing due to open window and some of the hairs are coming in her right 

He brings his hands forward  and put the hair behind her ears and look in her silent yet speaking eyes ,she tries to move away but arnav hold her wrist and turn her around so that she comes in his arms .khushi put her both hands on Arnav shoulders and Arnav puts his both hands on khushi waist and she look for a meaning of Arnav actions but she didnt get what he meant by this and this all of sudden arnav brings his lips closer to khushi 

Due to decreasing distance between their lips khushi closes her eyes (which actually means a yes from a girl😳) and she feel his touch on her lips  and she enjoys his touch and responds passionatly to him and  the smooth kiss πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ turned into a never ending touch ,they cannt resist each other , while kissing khushi back touches the wall and arnav start kissing on the face and then comes on the neck ,khushi is enjoying all this sudden attack  but some jerked her so hard  and she see arnav standing next to her calling khushi! khushi ! she turns completey red and embariss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(sorry friends 4 the dream kiss)

"kiya hua khushi kahan kho gyai tum mein kab se bhula raha hoon tumhein"says arnav still holding her both shoulders

"who mein soch rahi thi "says khushi souldnt complete dur to shyness😳😳😳

"kiss barey mein soch rahi thi  aur who bhi aisey"says looking at her red red cheek which she smilesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"kiss key hi barey mein soch rahi thi "says khushi in her mind πŸ˜ƒ

"acha choro yeh sab breakfast danha ho jay ga chalo khalo "says arnav and takes her to the bed 

"yeh lo tumhara braekfast "says arnav smiling to her 

"mera aur aapka "says khushi  who is looking 4 his 

"nayi tum karlo mein baad mein karun "says arnav 
" who kyun mein aapko  nahi sirf apna kayun gi  pakka "says khushi 

arnav just simply smiles to khushi reply  and says " aj to tum meray hisay ka bhi karo gi  "

"par kyun mein moti ho jayun gi phir sab mujse door chalin jayin gay "says khushi innocently 

"who meinay varat rakha hai tumhari tabiyat tiik ho jay na isliyey aur tum moti ya patli mein to hamesha hi tumharay sath rahun ga samjhi phir maat khena aisa "

khushi looks down , she is feeling guilty and sorry for the first time ,she  feels angry on herself  for what she is doing to a man who love she so much that he is doing fast hor her mental stability which is here but yet hidden to him .

khushi chalo breakfast karo abhi , meray liyey plz says arnav 

khushi looks at him and then at tray and she sees and thinks of having a little fun and says aloud no 
"no par kyun breakfast bohat acha hai meinay banaya hai "says arnav and khushi inside in her heart feels happy but continue to act 

"nahi mein nahi karun gi yeh omlete nahi kayun gi warna "says khushi as she looks on his face 
"warna kiya khushi "says arnav who is not getting her prank now 

"warna mujhey matlab humein jung larni parey gi na " khushi supressing her smile 

"kiya jung aur egg ka kiay relation hai "says arnav 

"haina tum nahi samgo gey bhudu "says khushi 
" zara ap samjyin to  queen elizabeth "says arnav which is now smiling 

"daiko agar mein yeh omlete kayun gi aur is ki murgi mami bura man jay gi aur aur murgha dady bhi aur who puri family lo ley kar is murder ka badla lain gay hum dono aur phir humara murder kar dain who ya hum unka aur phir kisi ko suicide hojay gi court mein  samjey  bolo maharaj"says khushi 

arnav looks at khushi for few min and burst out laughing  and is now rolling on the bed  .khushi inside feeling happy 4 this sound , she is falling 4 arnav and  has trusted him and loving him but still want to go the act  

"dont laugh k mein tumhey marnay se bacha rahi hoon aur tum mera mazak ban rahey ho jayo mein tumse baat nahi kaati hai meri tumhari"says khushi with a fake anger and turn on the other side πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arnav sees her anger and smiles at her innocence and says" sorry baba look i am holding my and i am on knees too , but murghi tumhein kuch nahi kahy gi uski permission se laya hoon uska anda "

khushi turns and see him on the floor on his knees and she smiles  and says " k is bar maaf karahi hoon agli bar nahi kayun maaf tuhmey dost k "πŸ˜‰

"dost ."says arnav 

"haan hum to dost hain mama na kaha tha kay tum meray dost ho aur yeh mangalsutar and yeh sindoor hamari dosti ki nishani hai aur tum hamesha meray sath raho gay aur mujay hamesha khush rako gey , rako gey na tum mujay " says khushi with a question 

"haan hamesha hamesha rakun "says arnav and smiles to her and put him one hand on her cheek and says "ab jaldi se khatam karo breakfast k "

pri12 thumbnail
very niceee...keep it up
maria_awan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri12

very niceee...keep it up

thanks dear  4 liking whats ur rael name?
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update sweety!
I liked Khushi's dream when she saw Arnav.
Thanks for the PM hun.
Looking forward to the next part!!
😊
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
nice update! thanks for the pm. loved khushi's dream haha
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi maria listen thanks for the pm😊..I had to come and read it .was an interesting an amusing read ,wriiten in a very light hearted style ..I don't actually watch the original programme but have caugt lttle snippets of it .Both male and female leads seem to be doing a good job ,the programme is certainly doing very well as the TRPs show .Sunaiya I personally find very dainty ,demure and delicate and on top of that she is a good and experienced actress .the man barun Iam  unfamiliar with but he seems to be in the role he has been given... carry on with your FF well done for the efforts..xxxhammie
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice update 😊
thanks for the pm