Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Socials - - Canadian History

This is an activity which I don't get how to do. I have to make a bumper sticker that shows strong bias for or against the policies or events related to Canadian autonomy in the early 1900's.

a)     Alaska boundary Dispute

b)    French Education Rights

c)     Canada's participation in the Boer war.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ayesha, sorry darling i can help with us his, us government  , but not canadian history!😳
@syria2014 - Aww it's alright, no need to be sorry, still thanks for taking a look at the post =)
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Socials - - Canadian History

Describe the situation of women in Canada in the years before World War I

--They had very few rights. Their husbands controlled their property, and they were mainly employed as servants or factory workers. They didn't have the right to vote, and were considered as persons under the law.

Explain why Canadiens did not share any enthusiasm for Canada's ties to Britain. Do you think their objections were justified? Explain your answer.

--Canadiens did not share any enthusiasm for Canada's ties to Britain because they were nationalists and they did not consider themselves as British subjects.

If you could add, that would be great, not sure if I've explained this well.

I think you need to expand a little bit more the woman right question. U need to expand on both questions. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Math Dividing Radicals.

Simplify.. 3v240/ v108

This is how I was doing it:

v240 = 4v15

v108 = 6v3

4v15/6v3

When I divide the roots by eachother 15/3 I get 5, but I cant divide 4 with 6, and I can't reduce either, otherwise Im left with 2/3. And I checked the answer, and it's supposed to be 2v5. I don't get how they got that. If it's possible could you please do this on journal/paint, and upload it so I can see how exactly you solved this, because it'll be easier to visualize certain steps.

^^ Sorry that v was supposed to be a radical, don't know why it didn't show up right.
help needed at like 11:30 pm ! lol!
anyone awake!😆

can anyone find me the co-ordinates of drawing a t-shirt on graph paper!😳
Edited by _Jess_ - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Math Dividing Radicals.

Simplify.. 3v240/ v108

This is how I was doing it:

v240 = 4v15

v108 = 6v3

4v15/6v3

When I divide the roots by eachother 15/3 I get 5, but I cant divide 4 with 6, and I can't reduce either, otherwise Im left with 2/3. And I checked the answer, and it's supposed to be 2v5. I don't get how they got that. If it's possible could you please do this on journal/paint, and upload it so I can see how exactly you solved this, because it'll be easier to visualize certain steps.

r u trying to find the cube root of the radical 240 , and simplify radical 108. baby, can u be little clear on the direction. it's confusing me!😕
@syria2014  - No, I'm trying to simplify those radicals out which I did here:

v240 = 4v15

v108 = 6v3

And now I have do divide those simplified radicals together. But I keep getting stuck with the 4 and 6, cause they don't go into eachother evenly.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
to find the radical of 108

108 look for the biggest  perfect square root u can divide by! go through square roots, and divide it.

This case the biggest here is 36. 36 times 3 will give u 108.find the square root of 36 which is 6. 

6 radical of 3 will be ur answer.!😳