Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

^^ OMG You just reminded me i had to do a A.P Gov project too 🀣

Can anyone help me..
I need to do research about US borrowing money from other countries and i have to present it in a positive way :|

talk about how US borrowing money keeps it's economy going which keeps the rest of the world's economy going... because the world is so connected (economy) too and how US is one of the world's largest consumer... 
if there was to be a major recession in the US, then the rest of the world would follow (as seen with the economy meltdown from last year)!

hope that helped a bit :D
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

talk about how US borrowing money keeps it's economy going which keeps the rest of the world's economy going... because the world is so connected (economy) too and how US is one of the world's largest consumer... 
if there was to be a major recession in the US, then the rest of the world would follow (as seen with the economy meltdown from last year)!

hope that helped a bit :D

Hey dear thank you soo much that helped me a lott..i got some idea abt itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
someone help me tooo...:P
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@gurmina_devina
I was not able to grasp exactly what your assignment is as the instructions are really vague, however, I think doing a survey here would be a great and an easy idea. I will definitely participate.
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@ -Pooji-

" state's rights vs federal supremacy clause under article 6 of U.S. constitution...Provide  Few examples / clashes of court cases that state right challenging Federal Law court cases "

Ok an easy way to define this subject is that you have the federal law, which is the Constitution/ United State Law and you have the state laws. So basically Federal overlooks the entire United States and state law is only applied to that specific state.
Supremacy Clause basically states that Federal Law is over State Law. States can have their own set of rules, but they cannot go against the Federal Laws. So in other words just think of it like IF πŸ˜† Each IF section has its own rules, some allow FF and some dont. So that is your state law, but the entire IF has one rule of No po*nography allowed. So that means no forum can go against the main IF (Federal) lawπŸ˜† Oh man that was hopeless.

Now your teacher is asking you about a few example where state clashed with federal law.
Here are a few that i was able to find:
Pennsylvania v. Nelson,
McCulloch v. Maryland

Silkwood v Kerr-McGee
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow really helpful thread
well I can provide help in Math, specially ALGEBRA, CHEM, and I can also try ACCOUNTING.

~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

I was not able to grasp exactly what your assignment is as the instructions are really vague, however, I think doing a survey here would be a great and an easy idea. I will definitely participate.

thanks for d reply gagan di..:)
actually wht we have to do..
i'll explain it here..:)
actually its an national level assignment..in whch we have to find whether people knw abt dere land or not...whether dey have knwledge regarding agriculture..:)...
d facts it shld contain r...
interview with few people...some ques n ans fro dem..{i am thinking to do it here on IF..}..:P..
some common info on land resources...:)
and few more thngs..:)
aww...thanks alot di..u r gr8..:)..u always help..:)😳
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@gurmina-devina,
Yes You can conduct the research here. It will be good if you come up with  list of questions to be asked. Try to make questions as specific as you can and then let the members answer.
Do you have the questions for the research ready?
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhl

@gurmina-devina,
Yes You can conduct the research here. It will be good if you come up with  list of questions to be asked. Try to make questions as specific as you can and then let the members answer.
Do you have the questions for the research ready?

hey..
firstly thanks alot..:)...;)
no not yet...!!...gotta prepare dem..!
i'll post d ques d ques here only..so dAt d one who wanna answer...can answer dem easily...and it'll be an gr88 help!!
-Saruu- thumbnail
OMGG Jot can I kiss Yhuu?
Thank Yhuu For this,eeksss I Need Megaa helpπŸ˜†