||Homework Help||Kindergarten-University. - Page 74

Posted: 9 years ago
Are these lab questions? Then answer will depend on what result you got in the lab.
Originally posted by akhl

Are these lab questions? Then answer will depend on what result you got in the lab.
no these are practice questions but im having difficulty analyzing the data thq each question has provided Edited by _Meena_ - 9 years ago
Originally posted by _Meena_

can anyone help me in these 2 questions
Please help! i tried doing but i'm understanding!
can anyone tell me why acetone and hydronium reaction will not go? how does the stability of the product depend  that the reaction will not go?
But the reaction between acetone and hydronium does take place. Is this question related to rate law?
is anyone familiar with EDTA titrations here? I want to make sure my calculations are right.
Originally posted by Birdiee

is anyone familiar with EDTA titrations here? I want to make sure my calculations are right.

I can help in that. 
someone please help me with this questions-> 
1. amelfolide is a drug used to treat cardiac arrythmia. suggest how it could be made from toluene and 2,5-dimethylaniline
2. what is the product for the following reaction

2-Chloro-4-methylpentanoic acid   

i. OH- (2eq.), H2O heat             H2                       i.SOCl2
------------------------------>          ---->                    ------->
ii. H3O+                                      cat.                     ii. CH3OH

Edited by _Meena_ - 9 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by _Meena_

someone please help me with this questions-> 
1. amelfolide is a drug used to treat cardiac arrythmia. suggest how it could be made from toluene and 2,5-dimethylaniline
2. what is the product for the following reaction

2-Chloro-4-methylpentanoic acid   

i. OH- (2eq.), H2O heat             H2                       i.SOCl2
------------------------------>          ---->                    ------->
ii. H3O+                                      cat.                     ii. CH3OH

if possible i will ask my father.😳
Posted: 8 years ago
does anyone know how to solve these problems->
1. A Young's double slit experiment has the screen placed 1.8 m from the double slits where the
spacing between the two slits is 0.015 mm. The angle that locates the first dark fringe above the
central maximum is 1.2. Find the wavelength of the light.
2. A thin film with an index of refraction of 1.25 is used to coat glass (see figure below). The index
of glass is 1.50. If incident light of wavelength 550 nm is minimally reflected, what is the thinnest
possible thickness of the film?
3. The second-order dark fringe in a single-slit diffraction pattern is 1.45 mm from the center of the
central maximum. The screen is 82.6 cm from a slit of width 0.835 mm. Find the wavelength of
the incident light and determine the angle at which the first-order dark fringe can be observed.